Reviews for The Rescue
PhoenixFelicis07 chapter 12 . 4/4
I have 4 questions:
1) when does this take place? You mention the car (which isn't yellow) and Fred apparating and Cedric and Sirius dying but nothing about Grimauld Place... It's a bit ambiguous...
2) why doesn't Harry need glasses anymore?
3) what ever happened to all Harry's extensive injuries? You described a crack in his chest, being beaten with a bat, and lying in a pool of blood after being whipped, but when he got to the Weasley's his only symptom was a fever? Not very plausible...
4) Lastly, whatever happened to Ron? He was so worried about Harry, but he disappears from your narrative as soon as Harry gets to the Burrow... And what about Hermione? Did anyone tell her that Harry is ok now?

I liked the initial concept with the Hurt/Comfort themes, but it could have been executed better. For example, I loved the mini prank war with George, but you basically cut him out of the story after that too. Wouldn't he have a problem with Harry monopolizing his twin and getting in the way of their mischief making? Wouldn't he at the very least want to collaborate with them?
kirsty21 chapter 12 . 2/28/2016
cool
arunendu chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
Your story was nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
So far it seems like ur a good writter but u have some mistakes you could really go back and reread fixing them or have someone else do it for you and i only say this because im a english freak and going to major in it so i notice little things
Bast14 chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
I'm sorry for saying this but this is a really bad ending. The story was going good so far and I was really getting into it, there was so much you could do from here... This doesn't feel like the end, more like a prelude of what was still to come. It's just my opinion, without the fact that this is the end I really liked it!
Inkjoy 300 RT chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
He's hit like that and only wonders how his friend is doing! Harry's either very tough or just plain stupid.
Windstorm124 chapter 9 . 7/24/2010
THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
Windstorm124 chapter 9 . 7/24/2010
THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
Lazy Freak Girl chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
OMG!

*Cries buckets*

I feel so bad for Harry!

I'm also listening to Because of You by Kelly Clarkson which made me cry harder! Anyone got a tissue?
FallenHope-Angel chapter 12 . 12/24/2009
it really is a sad event when the story is over but really is worth the accomplishment of a beautiful fic!
Tammy C chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
Great story! Don't see so many of this pairings.
Basill chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
That was sweet.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
awe what a cute story, great job
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
heeheehee cute
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
awe scary dream, great job though