Reviews for Say Goodbye
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
awesome story. :)
raffinit chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
You...are fabulous. I cannot even begin to explain. EMILY NEEDS TO COME BACK AND SHE AND HOTCH NEED TO MAKE BABIES ALREADY.

Your fic is like, Xanax to a Neurotic patient. It does WONDERS.
x-MJ-x chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Oh God...

Now I'm crying all over again...

That was just perfection - Oh I adored every second of it. I love the part where she told him she was still Emily - I picked up that reference in 'Coming Home' and I knew that when I read it in this one it would be an adorable moment...

Everything about this was just fantastic, what a way to counteract the sadness at the end of the episode...

Oh and by the way you should definitely write something else. I'll be looking for it!

Love Michelle x
keepcalm chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
*sniff*
3 loved it
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
That was simply gorgeous.

Thank you and I am off to read the sequel.

I do hope Paget will return seeing that CBS has offered her a full season again but I would understand if she wouldn't, how ever much that sucks. Amazing actress.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
it! Tasteful and yet insanely hot and sexy! Keep up the good work!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was amazing! Great job...so sad though. :/
fillymd chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Beautifully sensual.
charmony chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Wow! Brilliant, brilliant job! Bravo!

I am blown away by how well written this piece is. The depth of emotion to it was amazing and I am looking forward to reading the following piece.

I'm with you on this one; if I owned CM Emily would so NOT be gone from the show.
miranda953 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I've read this one when you posted, I just was in a hurry that I didn't have time to review :)

This was awesome, reeeally awesome! and helped to make it more bearable to think about "Lauren". Thank you for writing it :D
ukelphaba chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Fantastic story, passionate and sensitive. I would love for this to happen in the show of course.

Have you considered a follow up? Maybe setting in 5years time or, maybe when they finally find Doyle. So many options here.

Anyway, really great, well done
Rin Retconned chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I love this. It irks me that Hotch didn't get a goodbye scene from Emily like the rest of the team did. But I like to think that the two of them had an encounter similar to this that is better than the poorly hidden farewells that the team got. I cry when I read post-Lauen fics. I really like the emotion this has. I wish Paget had been allowed to stay the rest of the season. The show just isn't going to be the same anymore.
Doctaj10 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Plan to have a deeper review when I have more time, but suffice it to say, this is how Lauren ends in my head :) Great stuff!
HPforever-after chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was so perfectly wonderful but at the same time it had a bittersweet sadness to it u did great n I can only hope u can give us a peaceful mind n write a sequel of her actually returning to him thank u for this I was sad how quickly they ended the ep n that no one especially Aaron didn't get to say a proper goodbye n I think this was a perfect n appropriate goodbye
annacec chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wow. That was so powerful, and moving. I wish that would have happened. Great job. Just...wow