Reviews for Break of Dawn
GlysMari chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
The strength of your Hawke is so appealing. The description of the drawings was beautiful. Hawke's realization of Fenris's feelings for her, and her reaction to that truth, led to a perfect ending.
NoMadKa chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
i don't know why, but i remembered that artist from "titanic" movie, jack i suppose was his name))) sweet and lovely thing about fenris drawing hawke
palkia chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
beautifully written, really enjoyable. thanks for posting 3
Hekateras chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Adorable. Fenris having a secret talent for drawing is something I can just picture. Very sweet. I also like your characterisation of Hawke - brash and blunt and clumsy and honest and hilarious. :D
fifespice chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Awee, this was so cute. And hot. Nicely done. :)
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
so sweet
Procrastination Possum chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Beautiful oneshot :)
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Hawkes inner monologue is hillarious! As for the rest, I can only repeat my previous review: fascinatingly well... :-)

Any chance of you going back to the Alistair romance?
MorwennaTheWicked chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This is starting to turn into more than a one-shot, you know;-)

Now that is love. Hawke and Fenris seem very well matched.
Dysdaimon chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
What stood out most to me is that wonderful addendum to Fenris's many, many skills (if you know what I mean). Though I did enjoy your Hawke's distinct personality, the story's crowning moment of heartwarming had to be the sketches. I was prompted to write a review to express how absolutely perfect that addition was in terms of both character and story; now I wish he really did have that skill (and who knows, maybe he does and Gaider just is not telling us). In any event, I felt that to be the epitome of creative brilliance: incredibly appropriate and subtly melded with Fenris's hit-or-miss personality.

I loved that part to pieces and eagerly await more.