Reviews for Dormitory du Freak
Kimi chapter 5 . 12/15/2020
Hello there!
Found that story on the German (translated version) and immediately wanted to read the original one.
It is awesome! I really love the Fandom and I love how you managed to write the characters in their original character. Feels like a spin-off written by Mr. Darren Shan. Thank you so much! Cannot wait to read the other chapters!

Have a nice day!
Shirubagure chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Laughing right now... xD Darren really did do Steve's suggestion. xD I just knew was going to do that with the cake. x3 I love this book. :D I really wanted to see that Steve/Gannen penalty game thing though... :L I loved, loved, loved this fanfic! When Darren had to leave that time I was sad but then they got back together and I was so happy! x3 Toys would've been a nice thing to use... xD
lenokiie chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
Whoo this is an insanely adorable fic:D
lenokiie chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
I love your humor :)
lenokiie chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
Ok I am guessing that English isn't your first language so I withdraw my previous comment xD anyways, I really really love this! All the pairings are absolutely adorable.
lenokiie chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
You have grammatical mistakes here and there but it's comprehensible :D
lenokiie chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Wow this is creative! I love it!
alexsis shadow chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
loved it! Keep it up! 3
Guest chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
Aw :D
I love larten chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
I love this! And your writing is above average. Why else would u be able to write something this fantastic! Anyway, I think tha very good writer, and feel for u when u say that u fell for Gavner. Because I fell for larten. And was so sad when he died. Please write more fanfic in the future for cirque du freak. If u need any ideas please feel free to ask. I have some ideas. Mostly darren is a girl but who cares boy or girl larten is still going to be a perve in the fanfic. Hehe my sick mind. Hope that u respond.
Yours in eternity,
S.S.
FanGirl chapter 17 . 4/25/2013
Wow! This is really well thought out, and no-one seemed overly OOC! Although there are quite a few grammatical errors, it is still very well written! Well done!

I think that it is sad that Larten had to kick Darren out of the dorm... I didn't really understand why, though. I mean, they let Steve stay, and he knew about the whole "teachers being vampires/vampaneze" situation, and he didn't get kicked out; so why did Darren? Oh well :s

I read this after reading book 9 (the end bit is what I'm reffering to, btw), so I thought that this was fittingly complimentary of Mr Crepsley; well done.

* * * * ' / * * * * * - 4/5 stars
not loco chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
a mouse? lol nice
moja-kocham chapter 17 . 10/30/2011
Ah! Oh my god, it was so amazingly, wonderfully sweet, lovely and erotic! I loved each chapter and everything in them, I can't begin to explain what I loved. It was just simply amazing. Great work on the story and great ending. *HEART* I loved this so much, it was utterly amazing!
YukiHimeChaan chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
Uwaaah~! Loved this story! :D Would've liked to hear what happened to Evra and Sam though. Perhaps you could tell us...*CHEEKY GRIN*
Freaxx chapter 17 . 7/9/2011