Reviews for Dormitory du Freak
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
You made Steve and almost Darren gay? Idk if I can keep reading.
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
After I read about the blond hair I rushed to review and say my last review was wrong.
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Good so far. Mr Crepsley is head teacher? Or idk? I would've thought Mr. Tall, but idk
paulsgirl D chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
NUUU! HE SWORE'D ON THE KISS! THEY HAS TO BE TOGETHER! *determind*
Jun N chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
(more selfish requests) T_T moreeeeee. I love all you fics and that you update reguarly. Hahaha Darren just hit that realzatin that he can't live without Larten?
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
Aww, that was so sweet at the end!
Sakura chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
nuuuu! Tis be a sad ending! D: But lovely story! A TRUE LOVE STORY! :D Thank you so much for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I want more T-T it can't end like that! Poor Darren. Please write more. I love your fics!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
:( It's over. I sad
The Y Effect chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
OMG! I never would have guessed that ending. That was a great story and if it wasn't, well, it's better then anything I could have written. So kudos to you. May your next story be greater.
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
This story was amazing! And was it supposed to be this funny? I was laughing at half of it, and oh my days it took so long and how could it just end like that? My days, I really hope you write more and they get back together (not that they were really together in the first place, but whatever...) :D
Blank account since january chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
Please do not end it so early. Why don't you make it so that someone threatens them or the school and whatever threatens them try to pull them apart from each other. Though, it is your story so you can do whatever you want. It is my suggestion that because your story is so good you shouldn't end it so soon.
UndergroundRampage chapter 11 . 4/15/2011