Reviews for Dormitory du Freak
Sakura chapter 11 . 4/15/2011
My apologies.. I thought he was...I have to stop jumping to conclusion... but anyway! GREAT STORY! IT's getting GOOD! Please write more! Thank you! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 4/15/2011
:L So so so good
Deirdre chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
No need for thanks:) its an entrancing story, and I can't wait to read more!
Sakura chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
awwww... is cheating on Darren! NU! But very good! :D please write more! thank you!
The Y Effect chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
Thanks, didn't mean to get an attitude. But really I can't wait. So my god the ending just made me laugh. I still say computers suck but I will find any way no matter what to read the next chapter. Till next time :]
Guest chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
:( Can't believe it'll be over soon. So good though. Such a good story; completely original. Love it as always :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
That was awesome. I love how yiur making the charcters act. . Keep going I look forward to more
The Y Effect chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
The only reason I myself don't have an account is because I barly use computers. That and I don't want to deal with how much it breaks down. As well as the most important one, I can't write to save my life. So you know what? I'll leave it to the pros, like you. Keep writing and don't stop.
deirdre chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
I'm really enjoying reading your story! Keep up the great work! :)
deirdre chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
I'm really enjoying reading your story! Keep up the great work! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
Loving this as usual :) One of the best fanfictions on here. Can't wait for the next one!
Robert Haydn chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
lol ooc ftw :3
Robert Haydn chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
Darren sounds cutee
Kate101 chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
Love it please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2011