Reviews for Past Present
Nejiten3 chapter 2 . 1/11
he's really mean and keep updating I like it
Faye Kinitt chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
great chapter i hope its the start of a long story.

i really love fics that show missing scenes. I always got confused about the aftermath of his major operation, did corba ruin his face again with the hot coals and he got another surgery that we didnt hear about , since after this story line he stopped wearing a mask for some time and looked a bl like a blonde rambo. lol

love the interaction between characters. the doctor seems really cool and not taking and crap from anyone , its great.

poor scarlet must feel like she is running a day care for ninjas some days . they have way to much fun baiting eachother.
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
OMG poor Jinx!

Tommy you evil evil evil cousin!
Linuxgirl chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Nice chapter, though your Storm is really a sadist, I must say. Oh well, anything for good training, I suppose. And he obviously is willing to take it, if someone manages to get back at him. Loved that scene where Jinx managed to hit back and Storm praising her for it.

By the way, you pictured the skittiness of combat soldiers very well.

If you need a beta reader, just say so. As I'm not a writer myself (too little imagination, I was always on the technical side), that is my only way to give something back for all those beautiful stories you authors share here. Other than reviewing, that is.
Strapakai chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Poor poor Jinx.

I like the doctor.

If you have not had an offers for Beta reader, drop me a line. I'm not perfect, but I can spot a few things in this chapter.
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This first chapter has the markings of a Fantastic story.

Please Continue!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
ow riping off my face and giving me a new one

ouch

so no vocal cords repairs?

lol

HURRY UPDATE!
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
A very interesting beginning. Sounds like a story I could enjoy very much.

Though, stupid question maybe, but wasn't it exactly while Snakes got a new face, that Scarlett was shot? So why would he need his face corrected this time? Is there a special background to your story? If yes, I'd love to know.

Otherwise, nice start with the characters. The happy couple grumping about their too concerned CO (and Scarlett can do some grumping ;-) ), a poor hapless apprentice (who probably talked Hawk into this ;-) ) and an overly cautious sword brother, who enjoys said grumping very much. I'm looking forward to the description of that trip.

So please keep going.
Horselover chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was great please make another chapter. I love the ending with Storm Shadow messing with Jinx.
makeup addict004 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Ohhh I like this! Please post more soon, like tomorrow? :)
Strapakai chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
You got me hooked.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Forcing Jinx to be silent: mean, mean Snake Eyes. Not changing his mind with Storm Shadow coming along, meaning Jinx will have her chatty cousin torturing her without being able to reply: cruel. :)

This is a nice start, I'm really eager to read the rest!