Reviews for On bears, and the various ways to tame them
Hanatsuki-sama chapter 4 . 2/8
according to their personality. This could be the possibility. Nice job
Zorin is ZoroxRobin chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
She tamed the sexiest bear *EVER*
kaloobia chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Fuck, fuck, fuck. I loved it! That was SEXY! *_* Great job! :D
Pentastic chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
I really like this. Especially how the trust didn't magically come from sex. I would like to see where their relationship goes from here.
Naye chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Wonderfull! Please continue!
Your other hand chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Sexy althroughout. Perfect. Not much description on the climax tho ;)
Tai Ni Po Ni chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
WOW!

Just W-O-W !

You truly captured the feeling I had when I thought about this couple: they're so hot together! And I really can imagine Robin being "a bit" of a tease :P And Zoro's inner battle is so real! I can totally picture him fighting his urges and... give up at last!

Oh, and your english is FLAWLESS! I actually thought you were a native speaker!

Needless to say: Zoro Robin is my favorite paring in One Piece! I don't care about her being older and taller than him. They're just so meant for each other - well, that's just my opinion-

So thank you for sharing your extraordinary capabilities as a writer!

I hope you'll publish another catchy fanfic soon ;)

Love, Nini
Eto117 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This was quite good, I liked it. A sequel after or during the CP9 saga would be nice. You know with all those trust issues Zoro still has.
demonfox910 chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
beautiful story. It was deep, passionate, and very...endearing to both of their characters. and forgive me, but I now see sanji in a matchmaker light...and it's weird. in any case, wonderful. please continue, your stories are (because I think I've read them all, at least for one piece) are fabulous
Key2YourHeart chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Nice work!

I really enjoyed your story, it was very well written.

This story is deff going to my favorites!

Keep up the good work! :)
NinjaSheik chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
LOVED IT~!
L. Casablanca chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Like someone said before, I can't belive this fic has so few reviews! I'm a fan of Zoro/Robin myself and I loved the way you wrote them both! I specially liked Zoro's realization that he was attracted to Robin and how she decided that the attraction was well worth a relationship. And the smut was good too. Good job!
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
One of the best, hottest and damn well writen Zoro x Robin fic!
Niensel chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Loved it ! x
SunsetSovereign chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
I really liked it! Nice job!