Reviews for Sakura no Kitsune
Spidey2 chapter 3 . 6/29
Awesome start! Keep going!
midnightscar17 chapter 2 . 2/25
Update please
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Its been near 2 years. What happend?
fan chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
This is good. you need to update soon. I want to see what you come up with next? I can't wait?
cassie chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
i love the chapter's i'm excited to read more 3.
SakuraXMulti chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Please continue your story.. Thank you
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
I hope you can get an update soon:)
This is a very good story and I hate seeing ones like this having to wait.
Lemarteskun chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
was woundering if there will be more chaptres
sexloveinanime chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Clay19 chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
good
bankai777 chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Now that sakura haruno is a hanyou one has to wonder just how powerful naruto and sakura's will be like when they are born and when they are older.
Graybear32 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Looking forward to when you get back... Just replace this with the next chapter when you can
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
re-read the two chapters you have and its reminded me why I have had this on my favorites list for so long. hope your laptop or computer gets repaired soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
To be honest, I thought this chapter was kind of...well, lame. It's cliche, which isn't the problem, since I expected that when I started reading the story. The problem is that it moves so quickly that there is nothing going on EXCEPT recycled lines and plots from a thousand other stories. There's nothing unique about it at all. If you're going to go cliche, fine; it's your story. But at least make it your own and give it a unique twist. I just don't see that so far.
Aris-5221 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Hi Chibi! It's been awhile hasn't it? Anyways I like the beginnings of this story and can't wait to see where it goes. Continue soon!