Reviews for Finding True Happiness
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 20 . 4/4/2014
Very interesting interpretation of Hermione/Peeves! I really liked it.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
This was incredibly strange... Quite different to anything I've ever read before. But I really liked it! I've never considered Peeves as anything other than that prankster poltergeist. Well done for creativity. Honestly, awesome!
Marqueza chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
A sequel with this would be awesome if you're still interested!
TheNewCompanion chapter 20 . 11/16/2013
Wow. Never thought I'd support this, but I think I'm a hardcore Hermione/Peeves shipper now.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
Absolutely amazing! It was a surprisingly amazing fine to help me procrastinate on the next chapter of my story! Lol. Again amazing!
Elivira chapter 20 . 9/23/2013
I LOVED IT! You should DEFINITALY do a sequel if you haven't already. Ima go check not!

XD too lazy to sign in my account is under the same name.
ptl4ever419 chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
Love it. The unique pairing is awesome :)
Sere'sLight chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
Ok so I am a full on Harmiony fan and just happened to look this pairing up. And boy do I knot regret it. This was absolutely fantastic !
I am so tempted to ask if you could write one like this where Harry is some how a ghost and gets together with hermione.
Anyway this is definetly one of my favorite stories ever!
Seriously Addicted56 chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
This story is amazing! I never would of thought of Peeves...but it was sooooooooo good! XD XD XD XD
LittleMissDementorsKiss chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
Hmmmm, not 'herpes'. What about 'perves'? Hehehe, just kidding. I like 'Permione'.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/28/2012
please set up a sequal i want to see what happens
Lil'MissChris chapter 20 . 11/22/2012
Yay a peeves story! I couldn't think of a better way to feature him in a story. Well done :3
Charley K. Storm chapter 20 . 9/21/2012
AWWWWWWWW SO CUTE!
but we don't know if 'Mione is pregnant with Peeves kidddd
onecelestialbeing chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
wonderful, wonderfully written.
onecelestialbeing chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Oh this is...gah! Amazing.