Reviews for Joe's Custom Tattoos
redzoro chapter 1 . 5/15
so funny
Vorona Darke chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
OMG THIS HAS TOBE THE FUNNIEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ!
NarcissisticNinny chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
LOL! The chain. Dude, I'm sorry I never reviewed this. Oh, asshole, you have to update Delivery boy soon. :D
AlwaysSmile-NeverCry chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Where does the chain lead to?

Sorry if I am dumb -.-'
volvagia09 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
OH MY GOD! You're a genius! I couldn't stop laughing
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I .. Cant ... stop laughing! OMG! This is one of my favorites now!
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This. This was awesome. :D There needs to be more Zoro, Johnny and Yosaku fics.

This could totally explain Yosaku's tattoo and Zoro's earings, and I could see this happening with them. :D

And poor Zoro... "He just hoped he never ran into a delusional, blond, chronic skirt chaser with hairy legs ever again." First Yosaku, then Sanji... he can't catch a break.
Harta chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
OH WOW HAHAHAHAHA.

What a nice story of Zoro's friendship before meeting Luffy! And this idea of how he has his triple piercing and Johnny's tattoo is plausible and really creative! Though as for Yosaku...*shifty eyes*

I'd love another story of this trio :'D
Kirppu chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Hahahaaaa! Oh my, this was hilarious! Poor Yosaku. Zoro can be clever bastard when he wants to. Poor poor Yosaku.
OchreEyes chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
OMG SUPERLOL. :))))

Johnny's tatoo means Umi which is Sea. :))
Red Voident Dragon chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Ahaha, this is quite the awesome chapter, had me laughing all the way.

And its nice to read stories of Zoro, Yosaku & Johnny together, it's actually really rare to find it around here. ; 3;

Great fic! I like to see more from you :'D
Snoara chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
*looks rather normal*

*starts turning redh*

*shakes*

*a weird snort escapes*

!
Hana chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Zoro you freak i love you xD

Even though it was freakin hilarous it was heartwarming in away X]

i always loved their relationship :').. Haha and imagning zoro laughing god that was sweet :'D

God job *Thumbs up*
YOU'RE FIGGIN AWESOME chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
ADFSFJRTGFTRSERNSHRFSG

OHGODTHATWASAWESOME!

HAHA dude you're fucking awesome that was the most hilarious story eveer xD omg i kept laughing a whole ten minutes LOL.. i srsly can't believe this is your first story :'D

Keep it up!
Hobitti chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
We'll this explains everything! You're a genious! xD and by the way the tattoo says "Sea"