Reviews for Naruto the Ultimate Lifeform
when Naruto former sel is now in hot wather Naruto had buy out the men family inn out and move it to the moon and ueds it for his family too live in he put some new bed rooms and some mencaves too will woking in the time on the go Naruto found out about his sill good it gamleing and win so mach monly in the go time and buy out ols ships to fly and smp and dise was no his long was going too and his ship the whipool name of his mom own couny Naruto name it of her and it was she sill with him .
when in his offince Naruto had rend a lub rebort about danzo who had the eyes of his fromer temae and foes fmliy eyes in him and it mand Naruto sick to him when a men like danzo can do it to others in his old vaillge and seeing the dagger of the 2 hokiled siting on his star wars dack like other troly to him now when he took out the thinfe gar lee ford the ex sle in the time of Naruto 2 year in school and handing him for mack his life a living ninghmerd and it was good to see it too. when in the red light arnd of the village narutofund his old room he live and found his suff a box of dice he found palying cands of hot woman on them when in a old bar in the night he found and took too ,some art too form the bar too ,
when woking as bouny hather Naruto woking both his own eath and others too mand fox mcclound his wife and falimy too and woking with others too and mand monly form it too buit his own mencave home in the vaillge of the moon light too .
why not let hi botherget the monyl form the jekle and put sasuke living in th red light ared of vaillge Naruto was forece to live when he was 6 or 8 yers and see how sasuke love it when Naruto live in for yers , has for the sel Naruto had he shoud buy out the men former family inn for Naruto and his wifes to get to ueds as a 2 home to live in and get his dad own home too .
when it the trile of kakashi and sasuke Naruto sit it and say for why you did to me kakashi you luck I had to put with you and I had wish to having rel as my sel for she will be good and know me battle the you and sasuke you get yous for why you try here in my vaillge having some time on it jeks . he was going out to his home now .
when he took the bad guys Naruto find the rings of the bad guys he put them on the floor on the red and bule tile of his home office to keep him it on the ringth way of life and some time his lab in the redlight city was a down and out build Naruto buit it for woking on wehoples he found for the fallout eath and dc and others eaths he was in to buit ships to fly in and others to woking with , his own home was a big warhouse in the town he help baund too and living in was a smp home he like to ueds form he chose of njnia life and his bounyhther woking it was full of art and acool men cave office too and some bad room too sheep in too .
when on the place when sarkua was in Naruto of eath 12 came in took out the cells out and took the gril with him and mandher his little slverd gil and lover sex toy now , Naruto had find out the other one of his own wasgaiving him some bad times and then he found him and the let the guop go for him his former gril he had love is now in his evil one woman now.
I not help it when I having took the most evil guop of men madara had in commed of and when in a war of it Naruto found out madara had live on for some time Naruto took him out1 and took the bony of him to be his 1 trony as will tobi and say to the men in the mask it is for all the falmys and my own you tookout with the fox you fool you own sol will be good to the goods to having when yougoing . orochimaru own sound village was now easy to go into when Naruto found some rices and others fools Naruto sole to other tring ports too , and when in orchimaru own bed room he find cothers to keep and some finds on his lub woking too. when in the iub he took out kabuto out and put him in a coffin of his own and took his eyes and motherd out with nidls and his galssles too . when in the bouny hthering sotre 3 he mand some monly form it of 405.00000.000 to 59.00000.0000 to live on . the demod botherstry to get him but get took out too like kisame and the founrer madara too with the gold and slverd weopans with him he then took the bounys to lum and rammd bouny htering and gave rooding shop in red lithger town get mony of the same of 4000.0000.9 for some time to see with .
when in the home Naruto get the time to mack a book about the chmed. the bounyhtherh so other see why the time of his life was good bad and some juie it is Naruto.
look it us my frindes we are the last of the unckes who are life and we need to stop the war of hand in the ninja whond for my mother will be mad it us for it . and Naruto buit his own men cave in his new home with his dad and name the home of km the 2 hodes of the 9 tids fox befroer him and his room was big with a living room a bed room and some art on the wall form the badguys Naruto took out and some woman art too .
before Naruto buit his own vaillge he woking a all of ods jobs from bounyhathering and other jobs he found in time and when to a daed mob boss old inc and found monly in it some he ueds for gamleing with it Naruto had monly to buy out slvers form his own eath and other wolnds too , when in his new vaillge Naruto found a buling in low down town he name it arfe his mom and it his office he had some art form the dead mob boss own homes and panhounds he was in some he sold others he keep when his offices was over he move in the builed and mack it his own .
oh danzo you old war god and warhalw you time will came in full fr the pain and wars you got to woking in will stop it and so will my old ninja tema who think of suskine not me Naruto
when Naruto got back his war with the s calss ninjas was on he took the goup out and had the rings on some key ring with it Naruto put the gop on the floor of his offices n the down town city know as red Light city his hind out was in a old builed in the old surpway ared withit was a gmy he mand in it a bar offiecs and lubley bedroom too some woking shop for Naruto man and bui old war ships to fly in and others he mand into a home to live in like the zaled a war ship Naruto found and took out the bad guys who owners ofit and now it is Naruto own ship yo fly and live too.
when Naruto took both ben and kevin out the 2 dead out and gwin then come up to Naruto and had her cothers off and she had sex with the muscle men Naruto and then the 2 was it the fover kinings home cather when the guop got took out by Naruto who had the now crown on him now with a big red cape on and his gwin by him when the 2 found a way to move the build back to Naruto time and the 2 had took over it too ,when in the vaillger Naruto sad his armys on the war to it by took out the big hits out and then he saw sarkua in the rond mad it him and say why Naruto , heay I now king now and now sarkua you are my little sex paly thing to own gril and she do it when she had herfle by him now as will Ion too tenten too the 2 had sex too with Naruto who had took out suniek hed on the wall as will ben kevin and others too , when in his room Naruto put his big hands on sarkua for some time had sex with her too his big dick in sally acorn too she was happy too see Naruto too and say sakrua good to the room with the others now so me and Naruto can having sex now and she found out Naruto put her down on the bed too and put his hand on her bodds now and say ms it is my bed room not yours my little pet , and she say my lord now not too happy with me . she found out Naruto had put her in a box with out sex it ningth and he had her vest off and put on his new pet gril starfox own krley who naruot mand into his Queen and lver now her bigbodds grower biggle then most and her playboy raider cothers on her now and her in bedwith him too .