Reviews for Little Pieces
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 2/20
I'm awwing and fanning myself as I read this chapter. Beautiful
Hayama 4 chapter 20 . 7/30/2017
I just want to say that all of these were amazing. Each was a perfect little window into Fenris, beautifully written, and a great read.
October Dalliance chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
You, my dear are an amazing writer. Thankyou for keeping everyone in character so perfectly. I enjoyed all of these immensely. It was fun living with these characters for a while.
sCosplayChameleon chapter 2 . 4/30/2017
Oh. My. Gosh. This is so beautiful! Aaaah! It messes with my emotions in the best way!
SolavellanHell chapter 20 . 2/4/2017
I WANT MORE!
TheArrow chapter 20 . 9/30/2016
Headcanon accepted for that last one, "On Distant Shores". Just...crickey! I love it!
AmberJF chapter 18 . 12/11/2015
LOL i REALLY want a visual of that scene. Lol XD who could possibly be offended by flowers? I like that he wasn't upset yet the world went still and everyone expected him to be.
AmberJF chapter 12 . 12/11/2015
That was the cutest fluffy Fenris story EVER! I think Fenris would be a great cat person. 3
AmberJF chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
I very much adore the idea of Carver being the protective younger brother and beating up, or at least trying to, beat up Fenris. XD its charming in a sibling love way and yet as much as i wouldn't want Fenris hurt the idea of Carver being protective would make me sit back, smiling and let Fenris take the hits. Aaww, Carver does care. X3 Still same immature brother, but perhaps a little more grown.
ahominedaiki chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
I really enjoy these small glints into Fenris. He sure is my favourite companion together with Alistair.
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Oh my gosh! Usually I don't like the more smutty stuff (partially because it typically has no story or is written badly) but WOW! This is so romantic and sweet. I love the two of them together in the first place but this? *faints* I love this.
Tabi chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
this made me cry ;n;
EverydayMagic17 chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
LOL...Carver...
Lotska chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
(In the sort of way way that author should take as a compliment,) this really pissed me off. A few bad Templars is a total hoarse-shaight lie, especially when one rapist does enough damage as it is.

As we know from our own world, these problems are near guaranteed to come when one group of people has total control over another group of people; not because anyone in the job is necessarily bad, but because the job will attract those seeking such control for the own reasons. Like rape, or hatred. No effing oversight, or disgusting punishments allowed without trial. I'm grateful that Catholic priests weren't routinely controlled with addictive substances. :/

And Fenris! Much as I love him, I'd really love to give his brain a few good, hard cognitive dissonances. Like how Tranquilled aren't like normal slaves because they don't even have potential freedom or emotional capabilities. Rargh!

Disclaimer : I do understand that you are merely exploring characters and the opinions expressed within do not necessarily reflect yours. Kudos to you for that. :)
xneseyx chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Aww! Reminds me so much of my own cat. I love it!