Reviews for Percy Jackson & The Lost Goddess
Joshua Carpisio chapter 1 . 2/13
Is this a real book? i checked the series, and there is nothing there about the lost goddess. so i said to myself wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
SubhajitD chapter 46 . 1/10
You promised for a quick summary , when did it come? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this story or at least give a summary...I will be more than happy if you finish this .
Anomaly90 chapter 46 . 10/27/2016
Whattt why didn't u just finish the whole thing?
Princess Milly chapter 46 . 9/10/2016
That would be great:)
ThePointer chapter 18 . 9/7/2016
I won't kill you.. yet. Hunter better be alive or else...
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2016
So Cora is a daughter of Hestia? At least?
Guest chapter 45 . 8/28/2016
That is a cliff hanger! You have to continue it! And if there is a continuation its not cheat witch book of yours is the continuation. You need to fix that. So... Continue this one or make the continuation more clear. If there is one.
SuperSizedMcShizzleLover II chapter 45 . 5/20/2016
Please please please please! Update cos so much drama, and FLUFF. I love fluff. Cora and Hunter are adorable! Please update soon pretty please because I love this story and I really want to know what happens next and about Cora's past. I'm thinking. I want to know how everyone knows Cora, how she has all her awesome talents and stuff and I think that her hair colour(s) have some sort of significance. I also want to know who DA HECK that crazy goddess in Cora's head is. Also, I'm thinking Corunter. Or something like that.
fjgierhgi chapter 45 . 5/17/2016
when is the next chapter coming out?
Princess Milly chapter 45 . 1/13/2015
A Random Person chapter 45 . 7/30/2014
OMG PLZ FUCKING CONTINUE I LOVE IT :D
Guest chapter 45 . 5/29/2014
WRITE MORE NOW! ITS A DANG CLIFFHANGER! GOD DIGGEDY DANG IT! GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I HATE FRIKIN CLIFFHANGERS! please?
Guest chapter 41 . 5/29/2014
YAYYYYYYY! i love ur stories put more on
Guest chapter 38 . 5/29/2014
NOOOOOO Percy! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 37 . 5/29/2014
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! Ha ha, just kiddin