Reviews for Out of Sight, Out of Mind
siblingloveF2 chapter 10 . 2/15
Just saying but dick kept his last name as Grayson because he is to stubborn to let it go and his full name is Richard john Grayson Wayne
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
asdfghjkl; BIRDFLASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 3
PainInSilence chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
Update please! :)
guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
when you said "italian murdering gang bosses" i immediately thought of mafia ... just saying
mixxi chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
ok please update XD this story is awesome XD
GGCharms chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
HaHa i'm so glad you started updating again! I love this story and I just want to know what happens next! Sorry I couldn't review earlier. I went on vacation to hawaii! Update soon for my health!
Reining3 chapter 16 . 12/29/2011
God, Dick! What were you thinking! Gah! Are you insane? Oh wait, you already are! Grr...

- Rein
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
Can't wait for more. I thought there could've been a little more dialogue, but otherwise this is a good chapter.

Merry Christmas!

Ani
FudoTwin17 chapter 16 . 12/25/2011
whoa . . . . THAT WAS ASTEROUSLY FREAKY! ;d
GGCharms chapter 15 . 11/24/2011
Wow you haven't updated in awhile and that makes me sad. To get kf and rob mad at eachother you could do robin finding out they have batman and now robin wanrs to go save him but wally won't let him. Update soon! :)
Hawkpool chapter 15 . 9/14/2011
I have a decent suggestion...

When the team tell Robin about the message Thom left him, he immediately tries to go after Bruce. But then Wally shows up, and when he finds out what Robin's planning to do, he tries to stop him (thinking of his dream). Robin insists on going, despite his injuries, and the two have an argument (Imma let you decide the words... you're good at that.). It ends up Robin sneaking out, and then the rest of whatever you had in mind!

I hope this helped... I really want to see where this story goes! The first sentence had me hooked! Heheh, good luck!

-Hawkpool & Dawnheart