Reviews for Trespassed Ground
grempler1 chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
Probably my favorite
Daddy Jacob - what's not to love.
grempler1 chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Bittersweet but beautiful none the less.
grempler1 chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Loved it. Repeat for each of your stories I've read.
grempler1 chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
OMG! Bella did NOT finally leave Edward for Jacob only to imprint before poor Jacob can even hug her. Didn't see that coming.
grempler1 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
This was cute. I love Firefly and I know exactly which episode they're watching. Luuvvved the ending.
grempler1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Beautiful.
leelator chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
So what's the matter with fluff? I love it almost as much as I love Daddy Jake.

Sweetest image: little baby boy with Jake's grin. Talk about being a goner! I'd spoil that child more than Jake would spoil his little girl. Funniest image: Jake lecturing four year old Kami on roofies and boy sleepovers. Poor Jake! Just imagine what he's going to be like when she's a teenager. I loved it.

Thanks for all the drabbles, sweetie. So much fun and such variety. I really enjoyed seeing the inner workings of your imagination. :)
leelator chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
I thought this was very appropriately named. So Captain Planet? Is that like an environmental Captain America or something? Should I watch it before or after the Fireflies dealy?
leelator chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
Wow! You were able to pack so much into so little. (I can't write an email this short and get across what I want to say. *grumbles irritably*) This was really well done and very poignant. Almost makes me feel sorry for Edward. Almost.
leelator chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
Why is this so much more endearing than a perfect and elaborately planned proposal? And so true to life. (At least for me. My husband can't keep a birthday or Christmas present secret, much less could he orchestrate a planned proposal!) I love this, and I think it is just precious.
leelator chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
"You're not upset?"

"Nah. I did some soul-searching and realized you're a complete waste of time. Pass me the wrench, will ya?"

BAHAHAHAHAHA! Priceless! And sooo freaking true. *sighs and ruefully shakes head*
leelator chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
So here's the question for the Jacob fandom: Is she worth the effort? Ummm, no, she's a boring, self-consumed idiot. Unfortunately, it's our job to make her interesting and worthy of Jake's love. No easy task.

I thought this was really well written. Is this semi-offensive? I really need to work on my people skills. :(
leelator chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Oh man. Is there more where this came from? It sounds like the perfect basis for one of your gut ripping stories, you know. After three years, Jake finally gets his one chance of happiness only to have his heart cut out because one of his brother's imprints on Bella. :p Yeah, baby, you could really do a number on this one!
leelator chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Wtf is Firefly? Are you sure it's the greatest show of all time? Sounds kind of lame ass. :/
leelator chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Okay, I normally NEVER read drabbles, but since it's you ... . You know, I just adore your writing. And I figure at least this may be short enough you can't kill anybody important off. ;)