Reviews for Ben 10: Science, or Fiction?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Doogadude,

I understand that you may love this show, and want people to understand how things happened, but you could go about it without being so rude. I'm not trying to be mean, I just think that you could of worded those reviews a little better, or laid of the snark. I just felt the need to say that because no one else did.
Weilder Of The Nerditrix chapter 42 . 2/15/2012
Do Chromastone and Jetray and Ultimate Ben.

Good ideas so far though.
doogadude chapter 41 . 3/18/2011
They were created by an accident of bioengineering gone wrong on Galvan B. Get your facts straight.
doogadude chapter 42 . 3/18/2011
Actually, they all evolved like that because the Ultimatrix's evolutionary function puts them through an extremely

advanced simulation in which the species is fighting each other for 10000 years. In other words, it puts them through a 10000 year war and sees what comes out at the end, not because of predators and prey. And it doesn't "mutate" them, it modifies their DNA on a genetic level based on the battle situation. Oh shnap! Proven wrong!
echoecho-girl chapter 42 . 3/18/2011
You know what? I'm gonna try to be an author. Don't worry; sadly (for me, at least), this shall be the last review you'll get from me. I promise. But, since I got curious yet again, could you explain if it is possible if there can be such a thing as, for example, a Pyronite and Kineceleran hybrid? Goodbye, Opticlock. *sobs*

"Don't stick your hand in a pony's mouth."
-Jude from 6teen