Reviews for Run
Anders chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Having set out the initial scenario, this story can go a million different ways. Most newspaper reports which begin with the barest of details often conclude with the saddest of endings, so it will be interesting to see where you go with this. Your other postings show great promise, and you have a good handle on getting the reader's interest from the beginning.
Rochelle Allison chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
crisp, exact, starkly illusrative storytelling.

you give enough to tease, whet my appetite, but not enough to fill! this is so fantastic. so many drabble-esque fics are full of filler, or otherwise just choppy feeling. this feels more like a puzzle.

i love creepiness.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Hmmm, I think this is either Charlie or Riley. Hmmm...
brankel1 chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Fantastic job.
brankel1 chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Great job.
xtothey chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Ok, can I admit when you let me read this, I totally missed that Angela was playing pool and winning money - I wasn't sure what she was doing, but that wasn't it. lol

I can't remember what I've learned - is the guy that kidnapped her dead/in jail? Is she trying to solve the case or just trying to figure it all out in her head?
xtothey chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
i'm trying to fit all of the puzzle pieces together - lol
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
I love that this is driving me crazy because I have so many questions. I'm going to do my best and wait to ask because I really want to figure it out myself. But, I'm really not that bright so I might cave later and ask. HA!
Sunshinemommy chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
So, does that mean the case was not solved? Or, at least not resolved/no conviction? And, now, Leah's seeking revenge? I originally thought Leah was with Bree and Bree died, Leah survived. Hence, the feeling that everyone blamed her. But, now, I'm thinking that Leah escaped (via running) a serial rapist/killer while the other girls did not. Which leads me to wonder, does everyone really blame her for surviving while the other girls perished, as she perceived at 13 yrs old? Or, was it her own feelings of guilt that sent her running away? And, then of course, there's the question of whether this is an AH or AU story... So many questions, lol!

Great job. I'm really finding this story intriguing.
brankel1 chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
Great those bones aren't Leah or Emily.
hijenks chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
So mysterious, I"m looking forward to finding out where this story goes.
xtothey chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Is she just trying to make sense of it all? did the guy get away with it?
xtothey chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
Hmmm. Interesting.
Fluent in Sarcasm chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
Interesting!
missrebecca chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
what the fuck is going on? : I need to know! omg.

I love your writing style, and the drabbles and the language, it's all fantastic and ridiculously gripping.

need the next chapter lol.