Reviews for Harry PotterBelle and the Mysteries of Unova
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 9/24/2014

Were the Lillipup and Zorua from the first chapter Harry's Pokemon?
OSR fanatic chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I have a fanficchallenge...tell me if i should post this?

Ultra Abused Harry

After a beating he falls asleep wishing he wa somewhere legendarys being told hia plee by Jirachi decide to interveen by bringing him to their world. Musharna senses his pain an leads Fennel to the field were Harry is unconcious.

Adopted by Fennel.
Uses her dream therapy in an attempt to help him.
Strictly Unova based team.

When I said ultra abused...i mean you should use the similar crossover The Wishing Door to see how badly Im talking lay the chilhood problems on thickly in that story!

PS,legendarys needed for retrieving from another dimension normally would be a combo of Jirachi(WISH),Celebi(TIME),Victini(AMPLIFIER),MEW(DNA TRACKER)…

I prefer to think Arceus could simply command the Unown to use their group psychic powers to bend reality.(Reference to bending reality in Movie 3)

Manipulative Dumbles
Harry going back.

Basically a alternative version to Wishing Door and Wiz World YR 1.I figure even if Fennel acts cheerful and kinda dazed normally...She probally gets VERY fierce in a motherly mod.

Time of two Worlds is the sme in this case.
Saissister chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
awesome
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
what going to happen next
None chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Will you UPDATE!
angel61991 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
i wonder how bianca put w/ harrys magical accidents. please update soon.
Anna chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
go harry go!

adventures await!

cool fic

please update!
Pikapikaluv chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Keep on going it's getting good! Update soon.
Marshmallow-Monster chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I LOVE it! I just have a few questions...
Can Harry's starter be the Zoura?
Does Harry have a 'Dad' or was he just raised by Bianca?
Are you going to have any of the Professor Junipers appear in your story?
That is all the questions I have for now... can't wait to read more!
angel61991 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
go ahead & pair her w/ black. i dont know much bout the anime versions of the chars so shrug. though while playing the game i feel like beating cheren over the head w/ a metal bat sometimes. please update soon.
felawred chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I'm playing that game right now lol.

I'd like to see her with Black I think.
jgood27 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update soon
Javelon chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Good start so far. This story seems like it has potential. ) I hope you update soon!

~Jave
fractalman chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
The only flaw? you've only got one page so far. otherwise, it looks pretty good.