Reviews for Moe Moe Lucas
StormcloudX chapter 1 . 6/20
I wish I knew how to mail stuff. I mean IK how to use email, but I don't think ur email is anywhere from what I know. The only reason is I think I'm only to draw Lucas in a maid outfit with cat ears now.
Andrew chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
That was SO cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I'm turned on by this
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
gggggggggrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaatttteee
LunarMiracle chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This made me laugh, omg XD
kirbylucaslover5 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Me saw someone on Devianart make Lucas with the bunny ears and maids dress on... Me thinks its someon named axl-fox...hmmm... but me like this and I think Lucas looks cute in the outfit! But when he's not, me thinks he's SEXY!
Kittehz chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
hahaha! I actually saw a picture for the part where ness says 'must... resist... must... not rape' in a nessxlucas otp meme. I laughed so hard when I saw him say that.

Kittehz
A. Daichu chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Gosh, girl, I love your sense of humor.

I've been a horrible reader and totally been neglecting my duty as a reviewer, BUT I'M GETTING OFF MY LAZY ASS AND DOING IT NOW, SO YEAH.

Whatever.

Well, for starters, you can by now guess that this gave me a good laugh (and a few of your other stories, too, I need to go review them as well), but I can also say that I've come to rather enjoy your sense of imagination (can it be called that?), although that's a sort of the same thing.

Um, in short, I really liked it and that's why I'm here writing this review(?).

I should seriously learn how to write good reviews...

Sorry you have to do with my fail intent at one for now. D;
shygirl2009 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
OMG I love it

and the ending was really funny

:D
Mibani chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Awesome. This is... I don't know how to discribe it...

Well it's a good story! :3