Reviews for Catch Me If You Can
SammyGirl5135 chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
It is a very well written story and it was easy to follow! It honestly is one of the best stories I have ever read and I can't wait to read more of what you have written! Keep writing :)
Sphinxius chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Damn good story. I'm not kidding. One of the best pre-series stories I've ever read. Would have loved a short little epilogue, just cos. But yeah, not gonna complain too much about it cos it's still pretty freaking awesome just the way it is. Great work, as always!
Random Ruth chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Wowee, this was amazing! You got the boys into such an iimpossible situation - but it just goes to show that you never back a pissed off Winchester into a corner. I was not surprised at how ruthless Dean was when it came to protecting his brother. Moments that stick out for me are when Sam held on to the amulet when they were hiding, and the sing-along! :)
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
liked this one :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Starcatcher95: It was really well written and an awesome story over all. :D
Frakking Toasters chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
OMG that was awesome and I really wanted it to keep going. And the way Dean got rid of those two a$$holes was priceless. So yeah, awesome. All of it! xo
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Mutilated Pancake: I loved it!
mara-isamoose chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Holy shit. I thought the stories last night killed me... I literally couldn't breathe. This... GoD DAmN. I would have loved a hospital scene, but I am so in love with this story, I don't want it to change. I'm just being selfish. Thank you, so, so much for writing it.
baconllamatimelord chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I just needed to tell you this is one of my absolute favourite Supernatural fanfictions. It was one of my very first, and I love it to pieces!
DreamInInk chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
NO YOU CAN'T END IT THERE THAT'S NOT ALLOWED TO HAPPEN I HAVE BEEN READING THIS STORY IN MY SPARE TIME FOR TWO DAYS I DON'T EVEN

I CANNOT

BE

OKAY

AHHHHHHH
I really loved this story though- interesting plot, well thought characters, and good monster of choice :) Over-all awesome experience to read!
Cdw43 chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Catching up on some of your other stories...

The lake? REALLY? They had to swim? I could almost feel Dean's frustration when he got to the shore.

Thanks Marianna.

C-
Alex L. Kerr chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Totally loved this story. The moments between the two of them while trapped out on the rocks were so nuanced yet so clearly written. And it was a great touch to set this story where you did: the love between the brothers is (as always) magnified if there's been distance. The fact that they still trust & reach for each other after so long being disconnected is heart-wrenchingly meaningful in and of itself. On top of that, you battered Sam to holy hell! lol.

Loved this story, though, really. Every moment had me on the edge of my seat and the h/c ratio you delivered was absolutely & completely perfect.
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Next time they want to 'hang out' they should just order a pizza and watch a movie...
penelopegraceful chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Great story!
mb64 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Well...like always this is wonderfully done. I couldn't stop reading, even though I knew it wasn't complete- because I had to know what would happen next.

Excellent! :)