Reviews for Catch Me If You Can
oooPENNYWISEooo chapter 6 . 1/7
Great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
Oh my gosh this is perfect btw I love it
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
I think you have written the characters perfectly tbh
Daggers.Silver chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
This is probably one of my favorite spn fanfics. This is like my fourth time reading it, no joke. I just love it so much. 3 Such a good job.
SammyGirl5135 chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
It is a very well written story and it was easy to follow! It honestly is one of the best stories I have ever read and I can't wait to read more of what you have written! Keep writing :)
Sphinxius chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Damn good story. I'm not kidding. One of the best pre-series stories I've ever read. Would have loved a short little epilogue, just cos. But yeah, not gonna complain too much about it cos it's still pretty freaking awesome just the way it is. Great work, as always!
Random Ruth chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Wowee, this was amazing! You got the boys into such an iimpossible situation - but it just goes to show that you never back a pissed off Winchester into a corner. I was not surprised at how ruthless Dean was when it came to protecting his brother. Moments that stick out for me are when Sam held on to the amulet when they were hiding, and the sing-along! :)
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
liked this one :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Starcatcher95: It was really well written and an awesome story over all. :D
Frakking Toasters chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
OMG that was awesome and I really wanted it to keep going. And the way Dean got rid of those two a$$holes was priceless. So yeah, awesome. All of it! xo
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Mutilated Pancake: I loved it!
mara-isamoose chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Holy shit. I thought the stories last night killed me... I literally couldn't breathe. This... GoD DAmN. I would have loved a hospital scene, but I am so in love with this story, I don't want it to change. I'm just being selfish. Thank you, so, so much for writing it.
baconllamatimelord chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I just needed to tell you this is one of my absolute favourite Supernatural fanfictions. It was one of my very first, and I love it to pieces!
DreamInInk chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
NO YOU CAN'T END IT THERE THAT'S NOT ALLOWED TO HAPPEN I HAVE BEEN READING THIS STORY IN MY SPARE TIME FOR TWO DAYS I DON'T EVEN

I CANNOT

BE

OKAY

AHHHHHHH
I really loved this story though- interesting plot, well thought characters, and good monster of choice :) Over-all awesome experience to read!
Cdw43 chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Catching up on some of your other stories...

The lake? REALLY? They had to swim? I could almost feel Dean's frustration when he got to the shore.

Thanks Marianna.