Reviews for Thirst no 5
helenburnsorgtfo chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
not enuf brag!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Hi i do not like this. it does not go with the theme of the orginal books and I would be very disapointed if it was used in the book. it is very creative and good writing just not for this story. its very confusing in the beging also.
Obscurebookwyrm chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I'm reviewing to point out three things to you. First, your story is posted in the wrong category. "Thirsty", by M.T. Anderson is not "Thirst" by Christopher Pike. He (finally) has his own fiction category, as does the Thirst series. You might want to move this story to one of those. Second, this story suffers from several major problems - it has spelling errors, it has punctuation errors, and its characters are contradictory and utterly inane. I don't know what to suggest to you about fixing that last problem, other than some character development classes, but the first two could easily be fixed by a beta reader and/or spell-check and grammar-check in Microsoft Word. (And trust me, neither Word feature is perfect. I'd find a beta reader, if I were you. Or take some remedial language arts lessons.) Those errors make it exceptionally difficult to read your story - I had to go back once or twice to re-read things in an effort to understand what you were trying to say.

It's normally not my practice to leave such a harsh review, but in this case there's literally so much done wrong that it's impossible to see what was done right. The only advice I have to offer is "go back, work on the basics, and try again" - I'm sure that, with time, you will become a better writer.

Good luck in your efforts to grow and improve as an author!
masterminion chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
awesome nuff said this actually has to do with the fricken book