Reviews for OH GODS, NOT A MARY SUE!
LOLOLOLOL chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Title says al, but just to make sure, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
RANDOM... But I love it none the less.
Lime-green-POTATO chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
hahaha *dies laughing*
Moonygirl36 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
the worst part is there's actually stories that are serious and like this... nice job though. very funny
GrangerDangerStranger chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
okkaayyy... um uh... uh. huh?
Forever a mystry chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Good story, please update! And Im a Wicked fan, too!

-who says monkeys cant fly?-
Chistery the monkey chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
the kingdom of perfection?That was good, continue. "Elaka Nomn Noman Autto Autto Elaka Nomn, Elak Nomn Nomn Autto Autto Elaka, Elaka! What good is this chanting, I don't even know what i'm reading, I don't even know what trick I ouatta try. Ferio where are you, already dead, or bleeding? One more disatser I can add to my, generous SUPLAY! No good deed goes unpunished! No act of charity goes unresented, no good deed goes unpunished, thats my new creed! My road of good intention led where such a road awaits me. NO GOOD DEEEEEEEEEEEEED, GOES UNPUNISHED, iiisssshhhhhhh!" Fine, ill stop there. *sad* for all you, ummmmm, pepole(please see this play,itll make you cool)that was "No good deed", from WICKED!
reboo345 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I got this off google translate so it probably wrong, but, perfection of the trillionth kingdom?
Miki chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
And I HAD to use the translator for her name:

Realm of the Perfect Trillionth

(so weird)

anyway u didnt sound like a Greek BANSHEE. u sounded like an angry Greek GIRL. lol kalisparsas. night.
Miki chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Ok I take Greek so:

It is my decree/will that you become silent?

Something along the lines of you telling her to shut up. :D
Duchess Xanda chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I loved it! This really made my day whole lot better then it was. LOVED the Wicked reference!
PartyPoisonandFunGhoul chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Ahhhhhahahaha niceness ;)

I despise Mary Sues, but all my OCs end up following her footsteps. Guess that's why I never put 'em in anythang.

I'd ask what colors the... "rainbow"... was... BUUUUT I don't feel like it. Bye-bye now.

Party Poison
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh my gods, a Mary sue! I suggest we burn her at the stake before she makes nico fall in love with her,or turns onto a child of the bog three!
ReadrOfBooks chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
According to the translator that I used...the M-S's name is Perfection of the Kingdom Trillionth...Though I have a feeling that that's not right. D
avelinette chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
(it's my real username, i just didn't feel like logging on)

wOw. w0w. W0W WoW WOW wow and all other ways to spell wow. that was completely ridiculous, and yet I liked it. In fact, i think it was crazier than my crazy story.