Reviews for They Walk Alone
p.c88 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Love the story! I could really feel the depths of Lightning's feelings in this one, and it was so addictive I stayed up till 4am to finish reading the fic! Thanks for sharing :)
Moons-Chan chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
I find it adorable how Cid wants to keep Light out of everything!
Shreedin chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Hey :) I just want to thank you for writing this fic; I loved the long chapters and use of flashbacks and such. I absolutely loved Lenora, she was hilarious as well as important, and she had some one-liners that made me chuckle.

One thing though: I got lost during chapter 5. I didn't quite understand what was happening and why, so that kind of left the ending unsatisfactory. But that could just be my fault as a reader, so don't worry:)

Overall you're a very good writer and I hope to read some more Cid/Light from you!
Light Farron chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Great story! I love Cid and Lightning pairing. Really hoping that the dark guy in the FFXIII-2 trailer is Cid. Also, I'll equate this coupling to LuluCC. I never liked Kallen that much XD Plus, CC has traits that are more similar to Lightning's.
zenbon zakura chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
awww so cute!
Reizna chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
I say you do both, but I favor Charade more though. This was such a great read. Thank you so much for writing this! And yay Cid is alive :D
Guest chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
pick the first one! I wanna see Sanctum politics too! Though you'd have to make it really believable that Lightning would be.."forced" into re-entering society at all.
Erifrats101 chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Alright; I normally don't review because nowadays I view fanfics on my phone.

that said, I liked this story (and pairing) so much that I had to review. :3

Great story, overall. One thing I love about this fic is that it has REALISTIC characters (not realistic in OUR WORLD sense, but realistic in the sense that they seem like they could appear in a final Fantasy game (then again, the rating'd change to M to accomodate Lenora...)). I also like how in character you kept everyone. Common issues in Lightningx[] pairings are that she gets placed out of character to accomodate the relationship (ex: most Light/Hope fics. They're only about 3/4 multi-chapter Hope/Light fics that I've found easy to read because Light's still in character)

Also, there's DEFINITELY not enough Cid/Light around. That said, I wholeheartedly agree with the Charade fic for you to work on. Then again, I ADORE Pirates of the Carribbean, and would LOVE to see how those two worlds would react with one another. Then again, if it's Fang/Jack centric, I'm not so sure (not that i don't trust your capability, I just don't know if I'd like the pairing (then again, you could very well change that, :3)).

Keep up the great work, and please Please PLEASE keep the Cid/Light alive! :D

E101

[P.S.-. If you want to look at my profile to "get to know me better", please don't. Haven't updated that thing in MONTHS...]
vix vik chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
I like cid and lightning period . They are so good for each other
Aurora Marija chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Yay, that was a great ending!

As for another FFXIII story, I'd say the first one. PotC is kinda overdone, I don't know if I'd want to read something like that, so I vote the first option. It sounds really interesting.
Aurora Marija chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
I know you just updated with your epilogue. Didn't get to that yet but I'm sure it's amazing.

I was hooked on this story from the start, but when you mentioned it would only be a few chapters more, I thought, wtf I thought this was going to be this long epic, the author's take on FFXIII-2 or something. There's no way it can end in a few chapters and still be a decent story.

This chapter changed my entire mindset on that. Somehow, you magically tied everything together and concluded the plot flawlessly, as though the story WERE 10 or 20 chapters, instead of the 5 it is. Nothing felt rushed. Nothing felt skimmed over or forgotten. It was engaging, entertaining, and just overall perfect. I never expected ANY of the twists, and usually I can figure a story out after a chapter or two.

I love the story. The best FF story there is I think. I only wish it wasn't over, but so far- aside from the epilogue of course- the ending has been perfect nonetheless. I look forward to more FFXIII stories from you! (Maybe you'll write a story with Jihl in it someday, she's my favorite character. But either way, you're stories will be worth the read).
Winter Alais chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
awesome ending, and about ur new fic, i personally want charade just because i love the cid/light pairing
reader chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
you have a nice, light, flowing style; i like it
anya chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
sweet:)very much like this story
Cranberry Knight-XIII chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
A long time ago, I remembered reading this (when I didn't have an account), and I was like, HOLY-CHOCOBOS this is good! You are SO creative! Keep up the good work, and keep writing!

Not the only reason I reviewed though. I have a question to ask...I know it's sort of an annoring request, but would you mind reading my latest story, Snow's First Mission and telling me how it is? I've never written a Humor story, so I'd like to get a review from you. Thanks so much! (Sorry I don't have Private Messaging. It would make things easier, but, I don't have it!)

Write on,