Reviews for Kandarella
theyoungelite chapter 1 . 3/24
Lol! This story is so cracked up! Though it's a perfect read for relieving my stress levels due to schoolwork. Thank you for this story? :D
Terra.L chapter 1 . 3/1
You had me rolling on the floor laughing - especially when Kanda threatened to snap off Marian Cross' legs while calling Allen stupid and asking for his location - And the link for Allen to find Kanda through the Lee household was something I totally didn't expect. Nice piece (:
XavierForest chapter 1 . 2/1
It took me over 10 minutes to read over that last bit. According to my house mate when I laugh like that I look like I'm crying while having a seizure.
SymphonySoldier chapter 1 . 1/19
Please excuse my bluntness as well as my use of rather inappropriate words, but I just want to say...this story is so damn fucked up in a fucking adorable way! You, sir, are fucking brilliant! I salute you for coming up with this whole thing! Just pure genius! And fucking hilarious too.
Star Angel7169 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This was a very interesting and adorable story. I can't imagine Kanda giving into being Allen's 'wife' though. I'd expect him to try to get in the hard way instead. Nevertheless this was a great story and it was a very unique idea. Thanks for writing this! I really enjoyed reading it! -Star
amenokuma chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
jfc the best fairy tale ever!
Traveller Krysen chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I swear I couldn't stop laughing at the idea of this story. Absolutely loved it.
Mags chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I just love all of your stories because kanda is uke in them!
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
please tell me "prince" allen will be the uke!because i just can't understand kanda NOT being the dominate one in that relationship!
sakimidare chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Pfft, poor Allen, good luck with your 'bride' /sliced into pieces
inuyashas-grrl97 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Holy shizniz, the last part was so funny! "Thats my boot!" XD
fading ink chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
May I just say this was... absolutely hysterical? Because it was.

To be honest, I have no idea how you managed to pull this off. Kanda does *not* equal Cinderella in my mind, in any way, shape or form, but. Just. HOW. How did you do it? Your Kanda makes an *amazing* Cinderella. :D The snark, the aggressiveness, the way he pretty much *fails* at being prim, proper, and dainty - unbelievably, you took these totally un-Cinderella-like attributes, and put them together to make a fantastic Kandarella!

I think my favorite part, next to Kandarella himself, was Lavi. He was just superb in this. As was Prince Allen! This was well-written and genuinely cute and hilarius; you did an awesome job. Do keep writing
LordMoyashi chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Hey~!

I've gotta say, I've fallen in love with your story! So, as a result, I wanted to ask if I could turn Kandarella into a doujinshi? To see my 'skill-level', please view the account LordMoyashi on DeviantArt ( . . c o m), but yeah, I'd love to turn Kandarella into a doujinshi!

- Moyashi
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
*Giggle*

It's such a strange fanfic, but not in a bad way. The way you twisted the story was amusing.
A Misfit Manik chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was unexpectedly cute. ;-* I couldn't help but feel as though this were AreKan rather than Yullen, but hey, what the hell. It was stil funny and I enjoyed Lavi as a fairygodmother. Honestly. Never would have thought of that. His scenes with Kanda are so funny. I doubt it would have been half as funny if it was actually Lenalee.