Reviews for Secrets
Cynder2013 chapter 2 . 2/5
Shall reach 16 against all odds... how is Bella older?
itachisdbzgurl chapter 4 . 1/5
Poor jasper didn't get a message
Nyx and Athena chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Loving this, although Annabeth was a bit OOC. I can't see her having a effing FIGHT with Bella. Other then that ... really good!
iloveiggy369 chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
calm and collected freak out first hthen calm nd collected and also AH-MAZING story
iloveiggy369 chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
percyyyyy percyy he should win and i am sooo late
Guest chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
Aren't they in Forks? If so, why are they going to their cabins. I don't mean to be rude; I just want clarification.
CrescentDragon22 chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
Bella "AWW three days and you already burned my body"
Percy "sorry about that"
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Percy Jackson11:
Seriously? That's so not true. Get your head out of "LaLa Land" and back into reality. I understand you are a fan of PJO, but seriously? Now people are going to worry about your mental health. I too, am a fan, but you just took it way to far. So, you know, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ARSE!
Percy Jackson11 chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
Hello GoGreen52. I am a daughter of poseidon and can control water. I am at the real camp halfblood reading this while i am holding Connor and Travis Stoll hostage in my cabins bathroom sitting on MY top bunk. I loved your story. But I am truly the only demigod daughter of Poseidon that the gods have seen and second child of Poseidon at camp. My annoying half brother and my best friend are kissing next to me and percy has told me before this extremely akward moment that I should not trap the world most annoying twins in a bathroom after they prank me. So, I should go let them out. Anyways, I loved ur story keep writing. U got talent there. Lots of talent.
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
ME: KILL THE SPARKLEPIRE!

CHI AND ENKAI: YEAH!

RANDOM MALE EDWARD FAN: NOOOOO!

US: DIE! *chases the dude all over*
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
you didn't add Jasper in her list of people
JadePixie6565 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
I love this story
Miss Piggy1990 chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
I love this story
MizzPurpleRox chapter 23 . 5/9/2013
OHMYGODS!
ROSE212 chapter 23 . 5/3/2013
this story was awesome :) but you didnt really finish it. are you planning on making a sequel? PLEASE make a sequel :)!