Reviews for Secrets
Gummienummie chapter 15 . 7/25
Bookmark
Luv it luv it luv it
what's the sequel! the story was AWESOME!
k.j.f chapter 11 . 1/22/2015
bella
Fancyunicorn chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
no FUCK THE CULLENS there not good enough to come to camp Bella and what the hell were they doing looking for you anyway the email said DO NOT LOOK FOR ME! perfectly clear or did I read wrong and it changed to Look for me while I wasn't looking? And why in all places would the Cullens be in New York did Bella's email add on P.S I will be in New York where you can see me in action fighting off a mystical dog creature?!
Steph A15 chapter 23 . 7/4/2014
Love the story it was Amazing!
Cynder2013 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Shall reach 16 against all odds... how is Bella older?
itachisdbzgurl chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Poor jasper didn't get a message
Alice and Athena chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Loving this, although Annabeth was a bit OOC. I can't see her having a effing FIGHT with Bella. Other then that ... really good!
iloveiggy369 chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
calm and collected freak out first hthen calm nd collected and also AH-MAZING story
iloveiggy369 chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
percyyyyy percyy he should win and i am sooo late
Guest chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
Aren't they in Forks? If so, why are they going to their cabins. I don't mean to be rude; I just want clarification.
CrescentDragon22 chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
Bella "AWW three days and you already burned my body"
Percy "sorry about that"
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Percy Jackson11:
Seriously? That's so not true. Get your head out of "LaLa Land" and back into reality. I understand you are a fan of PJO, but seriously? Now people are going to worry about your mental health. I too, am a fan, but you just took it way to far. So, you know, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ARSE!
Percy Jackson11 chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
Hello GoGreen52. I am a daughter of poseidon and can control water. I am at the real camp halfblood reading this while i am holding Connor and Travis Stoll hostage in my cabins bathroom sitting on MY top bunk. I loved your story. But I am truly the only demigod daughter of Poseidon that the gods have seen and second child of Poseidon at camp. My annoying half brother and my best friend are kissing next to me and percy has told me before this extremely akward moment that I should not trap the world most annoying twins in a bathroom after they prank me. So, I should go let them out. Anyways, I loved ur story keep writing. U got talent there. Lots of talent.