Reviews for Twinsanity Abounds
jeanne chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
so you,ve given up? I,ll read some of it anyway because i do like it. It is hilarious.
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Nice - the story was well-developed and written but I'm just not keen on the idea of Hermione not being an only child. If she had siblings she wouldn't have grown up to be who she is.
The-multi-fandom-fanfics chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Great story, loved it, can't wait to read more, no spelling mistakes yet, would love to see some more girl power ;) Thx
PSdancer54 chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Very interesting idea!
Lily All-I-Want chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Hey Steph ! I strated reading it but I'm not really into it, it's a bit too hard for me to understand :S
Lily All-I-Want chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I liked your "dream-comes-true" story for Ginny...it really reminds me of the times I'd make up dreams about my latest crush, though none of those dreams ever came true! lol Some of your sentence structure is a bit off, but I thought you did really well considering English isn't your first language. :) I'm guessing the time Ginny got up was 10:58? We'd say it as "ten-fifty-eight", or "two-til-11". If the minutes were smaller, we might say "twenty after 10", or "ten-twenty" for 10:20. Oh, and Harry's a Brit,so he would say "Mum", not "Mom".

Just curious, what does "Kissouille" mean? I used to take French in school, but that's been 20 years ago. Somehow I get the feeling that it's not a word I would've come across in any textbook, though...so I'm especially curious about it! ;)

*** Oh, thank you ! My second review, waw ! :D

How did you found my story ? Because I don't know exactly how to make my story known :S

Yeah, I did that too when I was a little younger... Those little crushes were my closest friends, if I can say so ! But I'm over it now ! (not that I have a cute-perfect-boyfriend, actually). Nope :)

Well, tell me, I'm open to every comments ! Which sentences stuctures are "a bit off" (you just learn me a new expression. Is that another word for lame ?). I'll change them if it's not good.

Oh, you know, I can barely read hours in french (don't ask me why, I don't know !), so I really hesitated, and yet it was wrong. Anyway, thank you. You just learn me a lot of things, you have no idea ! Even things my mother ignore (she's an english teacher, and she hates when I ask her the meaning of a word that she don't know ). You know, at school we learn the best way to say the hours, not the normal way, so I was a bit confused :)

So I guess in USA we say "mom" ? Alright, that's not easy... Is there a difference of prononciation ?

Olala ! It's just that Kissouille... is hard to explain. It's not a real world, actually. It's a neologism. A friend of mine use it, so do I, but not every french knows it... It's like, a mix between english and french : "kiss" and, a very french sound, "ouille". You don't have it, that one, do you ? It means, pretty much because there's no real definition, "little kiss". Sometimes, it's just "kiss", it depends. But don't use it, cuz most of people don't knows it, it'll look stange ;) I know we could just say "kiss", but frenches wants to change every english word, for it to be "more french". Silly, I know, huh ?

And yes, I just realize how much I talked for nothing, so I'm going to stop :)

Last question : from which country are you ?

Kissouille , Lily
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
This chapter seemed fine, Mrs O! I liked the letters.

One point. The letter, apparently from Annabeth, in refering to Lily: 'She was so sweet, and he, though a member of the Marauders, was kind of nice...,'

'kind of nice' strikes me as an Americanism. I would have put 'was nice, as well' or 'was nice, too'.

Keep working at it! (I've having to push myself at my next writing project!).

RMB
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
It's a great chapter. Wonderful job. Pranks love them. Now is the revenge coming in a beautiful package or ache package? Take your time if it is a week or two between chapters is fine.
keeperoliver chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
Steph, that was great. Although a little late in the year for their first letters, they were nice. The answers were sweet too. The prank was hilarious, as was thepart with Sirius and his panties with the frills. The threatening letter was excellent. It adds a touch of mystery. Hope you enjoy your vacation. I'm afraid clean up here is going to be a long drawn out process. There is enough debris to buid another city, if the material was good. The death toll rises. 132 now, and still rising as they clear the debris. It is so weird to drive through town and see whole areas, then the destruction, and then back to whole areas in a matter of blocks. There are food areas, and relief centers located in all the parts of town still standing, and yet, life still goes on. The town folk wil be talking about this for a long time, eve as the town rebuilds, whch is still far in the future. As always, Ollie te Keeper.
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
Hello Stephanie!

Re. chapter 7, I would say that the second paragraph is too long (could be broken into two). The girl-talk was interesting, and you and Ollie seem to be having fun with your version of the characters - which is good. I am also pleased that Snape is actually a friend to Harry!

What comes to my mind is this. With Voldemort apparently dead from the start (Wormtail, too), is there going to be any danger or mystery for Harry and his friends? Or is this story just about pranking, and the development of friendships into more romantic liaisons? Good stories that incorporate a plot would need some antagonist/problem for the hero(es) to overcome. And I am wondering in which direction this story is being taken.

And of course - being me - I would like to see Luna being friends with Harry and co! Having some Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw mixture added to the brew, to even out the Gryffindor-heavy elements, is my suggestion. JK Rowling missed an opportunity, in my opinion, when she didn't include any Hufflepuffs amongst Harry's party at the Dept of Mysteries in book 5 - or have any Slytherin pupils helping Harry and co in book 7. I prefer some balance between the houses.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
great chapter. You did fine.
keeperoliver chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
You did good Steph. Still needed something with the girl talk. Mia and Ron? Well it is your story. Keep up the good work. It looks like another teacher is checking out your story. No spelling errors in chapter 3 & 4. Very good. As always, Ollie the Keeper.
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Have just read Chapters 3 & 4.

Interesting! So Voldemort and Peter are dead - and Professor Snape is a Marauder and in Gryffindor! In fact, this story looks like it'll be Gryffindor-heavy.

The altered timeline has caused both Harry and Ginny to sound out of character (they sound more casual, for one thing). But then, this Harry has less to worry about - apart from losing his parents. So that's understandable.

No spelling errors noted yet. So far, so good, all in all!
keeperoliver chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
The nerve of some people. Dropping a bomb like this in the middle of a great story. Ollie should have his head examined. Wait, that's me. I know you can do this Steph. After all you are a teacher. There have to be some incidents you saw while teaching that made you laugh. Use these in the story. Or things that happened at home, or while shopping. Anything that comes to mind that made you laugh. Readers are receptive to any thoughts you might have, and show their appreciation by giving their own stories and where you should take your story, as it is now yours. I will be there to give you my thoughts and inspiration. Never lose track of where you wish it to go. Listen to your reviews, and act on them. I wish you luck and a happy career as an author. As always, Ollie the Keeper.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
Mr. Flintstone is turning it over to you. Well first rule have fun. Second follow your gut. Third write write write. I kind of like the path it is on.