Reviews for The Time, er, Space Warp

Sonic the Hedgehog

Ratchet & Clank

Jak & Daxter

sly Cooper

I hope you're like me, too, are you?

I have a GREAT news for you and Everyone from this website...In 2014 Sega, Insomniac Games, Naughty Dog ans Sucker Punch(TOGETHER)...will create the aqnime series & anime feature movie, which will be a BIG crossovers with those 4 COOLEST video games serieses!

Isn't it great?

I think it is;P!

And one more thing - in 2014...I'll be a BIG trar - I'll be a dubbing actress!

I'm NOT kidding with ALL of this!

I send the letters to Sega(Jp., U.S.A. & GB.), Insomniac Games, Naughty Dog & Sucker Punch about that, REALY!

So...What do you think about thah, huh?

Oh, and VERY please...Write more and MORE!

I'll visit those your websides;D!

See ya soon!
Cranksta Who chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh,please update! I became addicted to RatchetClank years ago via a hereof run in with a roomates PS2 and have been a fanatic ever since. (thus my coming to fanfiction to quench my thirst for awesomeness) I really like your story and would love to see you continue it!
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This story has good potential. The problem (in my opinion) is that there are not enough spaces in the paragraphs. I have to really concentrate to continue through the blocks. Other than that, I am liking the first person view here, so please continue.
Galactic President Clank chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Nice. A bit rough around the edges but nice. A little tip that would make me more pleased in the next chapter is to describe things more. Like about the 'noid, you could say;

'An alien with a single stalk eye and purple, rubbery skin. It had a crazed look in it's eye and as I focused on the sharp, pointy teeth I saw that the tips were stained with blood. My blood. Exc. Exc.

Can't wait how it will turn out. And remember, more detail plox.

Saint Jimmy's Suicide chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Very nice. Sounds like me, staying up all night playing Up Your Arsenal or Going Commando. I enjoy being able to relate to the stories I read. :3 Keep it up, you crazy kid.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
a blaster hit in ratchet and clank would blow your arm clean off. otherwise nice work.
mayaxox17 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This sounds really good, hope to read more!~
Birdface chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This looks like it has potential to be an interesting story. Hope ya update again soon :)