Reviews for Save Me From Myself
Shiba-san chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Awwww! Great story!
mw138 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
No matter how many times I read this incredible story, I always manage to love it even more. Thank you for sharing it with all of us!
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I have read this story about 5x and I thought I hAd reviewed previously but I guess not. Love this story. I feel so bad for jasper, but glad that he had found the strength to leave Royce, that ahole. Edward really stuck by him through that whole terrible ordeal. I bet Jasper freaked when he saw Royce in the grocery store. He really went through hell with him. Just wanted to write and tell you how beautifully written your story was. Great job. Melissa
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
God, I don’t even know what to say… your writing is just amazing. The topic itself I’m not so fond of – maybe because I have a hard time understanding why someone would stay in an abusive relationship for so long, even though I know it happens around me all the time, but still… This Edward really had the patience of a saint and in these situations I think that’s the only way.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Rowena of Naxen chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was so lovely - you captured all of Jasper's emotions so well. All of it felt very real, and believable, and I loved how patient Edward was with him :)

Also, I was wondering how you got the name Royce until I got to the part about the engagement announcement...and then it all clicked. I won't say I liked that, but I thought it was really clever how you worked that in there, cause it honestly hadn't crossed my mind until then.

Again, this was really good. The writing was lovely, and you handled the subject so well.

Great work :)

-Rowena
LostImortal chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This is a great story, wonderful written! I can't believe, that is has only 9 (10) reviews. I really like it, thank you for sharing )
misguided gh0st chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
i loved it!
naelany chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Thank you, for letting me write this with you *hugs* I know this hasn't been easy for you.
laverett chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
WOW... not sure what else to say.

This is what makes leaving reviews so awkward for me... I don't wanna be douche and say nothing in a review, but I don't want anything to be taken as a criticism (that's what PMs are for:).

You did warn about needing tissues at the ready. Usually I can keep myself together better, damn PMS and Royce.

For me, Jasper's reactions years later, were more tear provoking than the abuse. The emotional abuse had far more effects than the physical, in the long run. Hell, Jasper didn't leave due to the physical abuse. It was the emotional turmoil of being a "dirty little secret, whore, gigolo..." that propelled him.

OOOOh... just came to me:

I've an idea, a request... what about a new ch or outtake(s) from other pov's. I can only imagine what was going through Edward's mind during the different scenes. Alice and Royce would have interesting insights as well. Poor Rosalie... did she know about Jasper, is she abused, aware of Royce's boy love?

However, I can only imagine how difficult this o/s was to write. It was emotionally exhausting to read. Hence, feel free to ignore me,as my feelings will not be hurt.

I'm going to shut up now and go check out your other stories.

Thank you for writing!
cbaty chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
What can I say? It was gut wrenching, heartbreaking and absolutely wonderful. Still wiping at the tears. Thank you for a great story.
Elsiii93 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
It was great! A bit different, in a good way. So sad, but with a happy ending :) It was a bit strange for me to read J/E since I'm used to B/E, but I could get used to it! :)
bbbluez chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Jasper's story of the abuse was heartbreaking, so glad he had a happy ending.
REMEMBERMRSLCULLEN4EVER chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
WOW THAT WAS AWESOME! I LOVE EDWARD AND JASPER TOGETHER. JASPER AS THE ABUSED BOYFRIEND AND EDWARD AS HIS BEST FRIEND WHO HELPS HIM THROUGH ALL OF IT. A VERY EMOTIONAL STORY. ROYCE AS THE BAD GUY WAS PERFECT! EVEN MORE PERFECT WAS THE ENDING!

YOU ARE A VERY GOOD WRITER,

THANKS,

LCULLEN
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
You are so fucking talented. And look, I'm the first to review! Squee.

I love this one. I was so confused when I received the alert because I didn't remember it from the title...but then the summary...oy.

I'm proud of you for writing this. You and Nae blow my mind and I'm always honored when I get to be a part of anything you write.

This is a beautiful story of survival and the bonds people can share. Where is my Edward? You know, the straight version from this story...

By the time I got to the end of this one...I had a huge embarrassing smile on my face. It's a good thing I don't have roommates in a small dorm room anymore. They would have me committed over my smile for this story.