Reviews for If I Fall
That was sweet. :-)
Melbi chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Beautiful )
KY chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I want to read some more of this story. It is pretty good! Update another chapter when possible.
Michaela07 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wonderful sweet story!
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
So sweet. *happy sigh* I really, really, really like seeing Carlisle in slash fics. Yummeh.

I love the title of this o/s. It's just really fucking good! Like, if I saw a fic with this title without knowing you'd written it, I'd stop and read it. IDK what it is about it... I just really love it!

Have I mentioned how much I love you lately? *snuggle*
Lady Ramona chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
MizzHyde chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is just so sweet. Lovely details like the fact that Jasper had been drawing back recently - maybe because of they way he felt about Carlisle? And the moment everything clicks in to place and he realises what's been missing.

Beautiful stuff darling

Robpfan chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Hey girl... it's been awhile.

I really thought this was E at the beginning... you know they are my fav pairing... but a certain boy opened my eyes, and my mind, to other pairings and I never looked back.

It's always hard to give into the unknown and more so if you have fear of it being recipricated... sometimes it's just hard to reach out period and it's a lot easier to give up.

I loved it and i'm watching for more from you...

Take care bb
Bespokebee chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
You nearly had me crying at the end. So sweet and well written, I loved it!
84gemstone chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I thought this was an Jasper and Edward story never read Carlisle as gay before think i may like it a lot