Reviews for Scars
Even-the-Fire-is-Crying chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Hi!-imma gonna be odd, and fav this story, cuz i liked it cuz of the nonflash-back Eric & Wes.
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I liked this story. I'm becoming quite the Eric fan.
heavenshadow24 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I like this story, but as to the rankings I'm not sure about the Marines, but I do know something about the Army which is fairly similar in rank structure. In the Army a squad leader is generally a Staff Sergeant or a Sergeant, once you pass E-6, you start working with larger groups, like platoons. A Master Sergeant would be in charge of an entire battalion,(hundreds of enlisted) and would have to have had at least 15-18 years of service. Just a thought.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Great story. I've read all your other PRTF fics, and this is one of the best. You really put them into character and all. You've done your research and've got all the elements of a good story - pity this is based on the show though cos if it was original it would be tops. Keep it up!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
great interesting work, wow this is truly affecting, thanks very much for sharing, i may be in touch with u sometime to get u beta my PR story sometime if thats ok? Keep it up :- )
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I don't remember if I ever reviewed this. I think this is an excellent background story for Eric. It really gives him a good reason for the attitude he had during the show.
Satori Blackthorn chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Hi Rach, my name is Satori Blackthorn, well penname anyway but i guess that was kinda obvious... anyway. I was wondering of you would let me use your Eric storyline in one of my fanfics that i am writing. I've read all of your stories that are up (as of yet) and really love the history that you have given Eric. If the answer is yes can you get back to me? My email is on my bio page. Umm, oh btw i really love your story Scars which is why i asked here.

thanks

Satori
Titanium Gold chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Cool. Very cool.

And Rach... keep trucking with Max Force. Yer doin' grrreat.

Quantum Ranger/Optimus Prime
The Minxie Kitten chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Woah! Gripping story, had me on the edge of my seat! :o) Really well written!
The Price Is Right Fan chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
That was *really* good.
Gamine chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
So very good! I like this Eric much better than the one I see on TV. And I am also a BIG fan of Lieutenant Hines :).
Ekat chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Looks great! Knowing how much sweat and tears went into it makes it all that must chmore enjoyable to read.

And darn it... you did it. You made me feel for the guy.

GREAT JOB!