Reviews for When It Was You And Me
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
I actually choked on my drink during that balcony scene and I saw what you made Kurt. I am not even joking
Amanda.Amor chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
aww!3
1gleefan chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
To quote the last line of your story this is "nothing short of magic". Lovely, sweet, and positively enchanting. Thank you.
blank chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
this was epic. amazing. beautiful. and so much more!((((: loved it sooo muchhh *hearts*
redrosegal chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
That was REALLY good! I can't wait to read more of your stories! HEARTS!
I'llrockyoursocks chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I don't think I've ever read a sex scene that didn't sound like a sex scene. Weird. But good. I liked it. There were a few spelling mistakes and stuff like that but otherwise it was great.

xo
Em chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oops. I just realized (literally about 17 seconds ago) this was rated M. I thought it was rated T :/ BUT! Yes! It was wonderful! I think I scared my neighborhood screaming "OH MY GOD!" Then I started hyperventilating. You stories make me hyperventilate :D (that means their goooood)
effin emo chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Agh! THEY GOT MARRIED! YUSH! LOL I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! SUCH A NICE NICE NICE NICE CUTE SWEET NICE STORY! LOVE IT! IT'S AWESOME!
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
*dreamy sigh* Now Klain in kinky creatures? yum a roo! :3
biowaregirl2012 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Okay, I am so glad that you did decide to write this! It was so amazing, I LOVE the idea of Kurt being an angel because it so fits him, and I liked the guest appearance of this friends in the beginning and I loved the progression of Kurt and Blaine's relationship! Also, their love making was so nice because it wasn't just plain sex but seemed really pretty (in a way) and then I loved how you finished the story with their wedding!
Porcelain chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
It was pretty. Though, I really think you shoulda left it at "You're an angel, Kurt."
Genevia chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Wow. That was completely amazing. I loved the names of the lands you came up with; they were wrought of a writer's abundant imagination. And the fact that Kurt was an Angel and not a Faerie was utterly wondrous! I am so glad that you decided to write this!
souvenirsfaits chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
The was really well-written and a great idea, I loved it!
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Just adorable :]

Kurt sure as hell is an angel!
573535837535838 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This was awesome! I normally hate these things, but this was great!