Reviews for Time
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Well, you might not have felt very inspired by Seaver but I like this very much - you really got how she could have been feeling :)
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Awwww this was nice :) I like Ashley and Emily's relationship. It's my opinion that Emily had a tremendous impact on Ashley Seaver. That their relationship-despite its apparent simplicity-ran a lot deeper than we all understand. Maybe not for Emily but definitely for Ashley.

I'm glad you included Seaver in the series. I feel like she deserves a place :)

Can't wait for Dave's chapter. It's gonna break my heart for sure. They have a very personal connection, very close. Like father and daughter in a way. It will be very sad. After all, his face when JJ broke the news was just soul-crushing /:

Rachel xo
CMSP chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Wow! I like it, mostly1 Hotch's view was good... But JJ-Hotch part a little bit different than I thought. :S Anyway, seeing the team form Hotch's POV was nice. i wonder how this story will go on.
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
I listened to the song mention and it's SO sweet I wante to cry lol :P

This chapter actually made me cry quite a lot :'(. Emily was totally my favourite character cause she was so kick-ass and sexy and bad-ass and it sucks that she's gone-fingers crossed Paget will return-so when I read stuff like this I always cry, cause I miss Emily :(

I think, also because it was Garcia's POV it made it almost worse cause she's just so happy and optimistic and she loves them all so much you just wanna hug her and never let go lol :D

I read this ages ago but didn't have time to review so I kept the chapter alert in my e-mail and I'm only now getting to it.

I hope there's more to come to tide us all over until Paget returns to us :) and everything goes back to the way it's supposed to be :) lol

Awesome writing. It really is very impressive.

Rachel xo
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Gorgeous _ I liked the start especially!
fussyrussy chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
wow that was really good

well done keep it up
mhopeg chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
I love that you used the "Physics Magic" scene as his happy memory of Emily. It's one of my favorite Reid/Prentiss moments, and seeing it here made me smile (and made me look up the video on YouTube!).

I'm really loving this story, and can't wait to see the chapters from the rest of the team. Great job so far!
CRIMINAL-MINDZ-FANZ chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Reid completely broke my heart in those scenes at the hospital.

Afer watching that episode, and again by reading yours and other's stories, I couldn't help but remember some of the Emily/Reid moments from over the years,which made me both happy and sad all at once.

Who can forget her 'he's so lifelike' poke?

All this happening is just wrong...so wrong.
Midori Yoshida chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
The hospital scene and the funeral were heart-wreching moments that could bring anyone to tears. And I commend you on how well you captured Hotch's and Reid's emotions in these first two chapters. Job well done. I cannot wait to see more.
Katherine chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
i have really enjoyed the first two chapters. i am looking forward to reading the rest. i think that you seem to have found these two characters voices. thanks for sharing this and more soon please.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
The hospital scene was the most emotional scene in the six seasons. I think Haley's funeral was heartbreaking, but this was just terrible to see all the raw emotions

Can't wait for the rest of the reactions. This has got to be difficult to write.
t.k chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
loved it-amazing!
TaliDaniellaDavid chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
That was good. It was nice to see Hotch's reaction
mhopeg chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I really love this idea, and can't wait to read more of it.
Chrissiemusa chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I loved the episode Lauren but hated that Prentiss had to leave, she was my Favourite character too :) My favourite part of the episode was the Garcia phone call, maybe, when you write a chapter from her point of view, you can include that somewhere. Anyway this was a great chapter, Hotch's emotions were so true to his character. I look forward to reading the next chapter :)