Reviews for All of My Love
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
This is a great story! Plz finish it! I would love 2 kno what happens...
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
Hey, cool. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
kimtom4eva chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
So are you going to finish the story or what? I like it and I'd love to see what happens next.
VedGirl1201 chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
I liked it. It was ok
Anonymous chapter 4 . 5/3/2004
Please update soon.
Very interesting.
SVU-Obsessed chapter 4 . 6/27/2003
Oh, I LOVE Power Rangers. Tommy was always my favourite (my first celebrity crush- I was only 7), and I don't remember if he and Kimberly were really a couple, but it sounds like they could have pulled it off from the way it's written. I love it! I love Tommy, and I've always like Kimberly. You don't get many better "Power Ranger" fanfics. And, I know you posted this story a long time ago, but could you find it somewhere in your heart to update for me?

Love always,

Merenelanding
Starry Nights chapter 4 . 4/7/2002
I like this.

I like this alot.
Shaylei chapter 4 . 4/6/2002
*music plays as shawna starts singing* da da da da da...da da da da da. iii lllooovvveee yyooouuuuu saraaaaaaaa. this fic rocks my sockssssss. doop doop doop dooooooop. *stops singing* hehehe. like my new song? anyways, ROCK ON! i love it & i CAN'T WAIT til "evil Tommy". keep it up chick!
lala chapter 4 . 4/5/2002
very nice; keep up the good work!
DevDev chapter 4 . 4/5/2002
That was great!
zee chapter 4 . 4/4/2002
This is so funny. I love how this story is turning out. Keep up the great work.
Leanne chapter 3 . 4/2/2002
This is a fantastic story, it's like no other story I have read. Keep up the wonderful work.
jessie too lazy to sign in lol chapter 3 . 4/2/2002
YAY! this was really good! WOO HOO! and like shawna said, jailbait ain't bad at all!

and also in the words of my twin sister: RAWK ON!

jessie
zee chapter 3 . 4/1/2002
That was great! I can't eait to find out what happens next. Is Tommy ever going to give in and what happens when he does.
TK Styles chapter 3 . 4/1/2002
Two words: wonderful chapter. Keep up the great work :). Peace.