Reviews for Shocking
occasionallywrite chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Fabulous! Love it.
Lilythiell chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
It' a really hot story. Romantic at the end, but god this was hot! yum, yum!
fincklestine chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I wanted more O.Q sk beautiful. .
PositivelyVillainous chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
god that was hot
VampChick76 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
I love the story! Amazing!

Xela
Shocked chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Ohhhh my godddd, that was insanely amazing and hot and beautiful and hnng. Such a great fic! Seriously. *fans self* Not only was it crazy sexy, but also really really well written :) You have the characters down perfectly! Oof. Brilliant.
EClairedeLoon chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
I loved this so much. There is a dearth of good Sherlock fics on this site and this is quite possibly one of the best I have read anywhere. I look forward to more from you. Excellent job!
Ju Lara chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Very hot indeed! this is fantastic, but also shows so much character / pair development. I'd really like a detailed sequel, from both POV, of that kiss! - and the aftermath. You do their differing physical responses brilliantly, too.
Ju Lara chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Now that's what I call a developing relationship!
Ju Lara chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I'd quite like it if John had gone for the fierce kiss, but that would have wrecked the story. I really like the relationship shown by the "surprisingly free from awkwardness" bit.
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Wow, that was awesome. Sweet, and hot, and beautifully, written.
riley.noble chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
OMG this was AMAZING! I loved every bit of it!
Justine Lark chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Oops, my reviews got messed up somehow, and my chapter 2 review got submitted for chapter 3. So now I am going to review chapter 3:

I like that John laughs at Sherlock and is a bit too sharp with him. Sometimes in this story John is just so totally in tune with Sherlock that it's unrealistic. This is much more interesting.

"I feel as if someone were pounding me over the head with a bloody enormous dictionary."- another great line

Amazing how John encouraged Sherlock to show how he felt and he did, and John understood, without words. What a beautiful and tender little scene.

I liked that throughout this story the sex stayed as what could be expected in these circumstances, they didn't immediately move into new practices or suddenly acquire amazing skills. It felt really intimate and authentic.

Beautifully done! I wish there were more.
Justine Lark chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
This is very sweet and an excellent continuation of the first chapter. It's just so cute how their shared experience has erased boundaries.

I love how John saw that Sherlock didn't feel anything by touching himself and he caressed him. It makes sense that Sherlock is almost entirely cut off from his physical self.

"I've tended your needs and let you watch me tend mine, whilst giving lectures in anatomy and human sexuality to, frankly, a fairly annoying pupil. Would it be completely unreasonable for me to ask you, please, to give me some peace?"- so hilarious!
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
In my journey through the wilds of Sherlock fan fiction, I have read a number of stories which are based on Sherlock requesting John to instruct him on the basics of kissing or sex, but this is the first time I have seen him present with this particular problem. So points to you for originality and audacity! Of course it wouldn't mean anything unless it were written capably and with style, and luckily that's true.

Regarding specifics:

"thanks for offering your life for mine, John"- to be fair, he did say this at the pool in his adorably inarticulate way!

"I wasn't planning a LECTURE!"- perfect line!

"just lie back and think of England. Or whatever, whoever."- I love how matter-of-fact and accepting John is.

I like how Sherlock resisted but finally capitulated to the word "tingly"!

John is just the nicest guy in the world. I salute him for doing that and resisting the temptation to escalate the situation and for treating it afterwards as just another Sherlock request even though at this point he wants more.