Reviews for Superwomen of Eva 2: Electric Return
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Awesome story
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I vaguely remember something about Strange Visitor, but not anything more than them existing.

I really hope Kyoko can teach Asuka some restraint. The girl really needs some anger management.

Question: If you get around to writing your own version of Heroes United like Orionpax will, how will you handle Asuka's dual origin that makes her Powergirl and Stange Visitor's sidekick?

Keep up the great work!
planer sage chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
These two shots are good, but there kind of a cop out. you could do so much more with both Yui and Kyoko. Kyoko trying to keep up with super asuka would be a great story.
Rassilon001 chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Hmmm, new and original. And again, man do you dig deep when it comes to DC heroes to find. Seriously, I checked wiki and couldn’t find near jack on this one, making it almost wholly original, though I recognized the Lords of Chaos and Order at least. Now, Mama of course is more familiar territory, and if there is nothing else I loved, it was that bea-A-uutiful scene where Asuka jumps and Mama saves her.

Kestrel certainly made for an interesting villain too. Still no recognition, but given they’ve changed by the Angel, that’s not surprising. I’m still suitably impressed by the characters. Even moreso, I’m delighted in the drama that is Asuka Langley Soryu and how she struggled with the idea of a great life without Eva. Most prominently emphasized when she refused to shove Strange Visitor back into Unit Two to make it work (to be honest, that scene was very tense, I half-expected NERV to jump out and ambush her).

And then there was that final twist, oh I should have seen that coming. No wonder you had the Order Lady merge with Soryu WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT! HA!

Bravo on another Superwomen of Eva story. Your humble addict has been satisfied by his latest hit. But still wants more.
justbehappydammit chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
The perfect ending, with the nosy mother bit. Because if Kyoko was around and normal instead of crazy then dead, that's exactly what she'd do.
Belthasar chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Nice story I guess. I'm kind of disappointed that Rei's fate was not mentioned.
Quathis chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Hmm, yeah, that was a bit abrupt, but it was the first time she'd seen Gendo and she'd just had more than one shift in her perspective, so it is forgivable if she was a testy with Gendo. I'm actually kind of surprised that she didn't fry his hand off right there in front of everyone.

Nice battle, like Asuka's little power boost. Hopefully will be permanently damaged when she starts her explosive phase.

Until next time.
Quathis chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I do remember Strange Visitor, and was sad to see her go. Plus the whole turn-into-a-muscular-blue-Superman-electric-effigy thing both creeped me out and made me think of the awesomeness of Superman having both his traditional powers and his energy being ones. Yes, I am a geek.

Asuka's reaction to this is certainly interesting, since her mental decline started sooner and she's already got something keeping her steady. Looking forward to what the second chapter has to offer.

Until next time.
Cody MacArthur Fett chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
You know, I was honestly very surprised to see this on the main page, but it's a good kind of surprise. I read through the first chapter, enjoyed it quite a bit, waited patiently for the next updated, read through the second, and walked away with the general sense that it was a very enjoyable story (which it was). The only real blemish in the whole sortie is that the pacing at the end seemed to be going a bit too fast, and the reader is left definitely wanting to see how things go against the last two Angels and Third Impact. Those are relatively minor quibbles though against what is otherwise a fantastic romp through DC and Eva fiction.

A four out of five. 4/5

Sic Semper Tyrannus

Carry on.
marc chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
great story
animefan29 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
You're right, I at least have no idea who the Strange Visitor is. Still it seems good. I like the opportunity to see a more caring and stable Auska.
justbehappydammit chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
1.21 gigawatts!
Aoirann chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
How hard was it to not name this story "Electric Boogaloo"? Also she isn't obscure enough to not have a wikipedia page. As for Yui maybe Alura?
marc chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
excellent story so far, keep up the good work!