Reviews for Armistice
belladonnanroses chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Great Story!
drinkthepoison chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Wow, that was amazing. Your characterizations are excellent.
WillowTree chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
I've gotta say- it's incredible. Nothing short of incredible either, no siree, this story makes the whole incredible cake and eats it too, darn tootin'. I've always had a penchant for Xander/Spike bonding, but X/S stories rarely work for me. This one is the best one I've read. I love the melancholic mood, the simple understanding between the two males. When Xander said " And I hated you for it", I thought the part of my heart that I beat up with angsty fanfic was gonna break.

It's up there with the better, if not best, fanfic, personally. Muchos kudos. You're writting is, essentially, incredible :)
Julie chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
I feel an "awe" coming on! That was really cute , and very well written! Keep it up, you're very talented!
Cypherwulf chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
I love Xander/Spike bonding, good story.
drujan chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Great story! I really liked the jumping time-line, I found it reflected rather well Xander's confused feelings about Spike.
Wildcard00 chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
I don't usually read Xander stories, but I'm liking more and more the idea of him being friends with Spike. Great story!
Eve McCarthy chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
That was really, really, good, actually its one of the best Xander/Spike truce fics that I have read. I hate to complain, but I was confused by the jumping timeline. But other than that-fantastic.
Zekkers chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Strange, and yet... rather good. I liked it.