Reviews for A Fresh Start
Patriciadiane chapter 5 . 6/15
Too many people differ the loss that Edward did because of drunk driving.
moonwinks chapter 7 . 6/11
Hey,
I’m finally getting around to reading “A Fresh Start”. I’m enjoying it! Not surprised because I love your work. I found this one typo that cracked me up..."Welcome to Heave on Seven. Can you get anything to drink?” I cracked up at that! “Yes thanks, I’ll have a Pepto-Bismol...large” HA!
Thanks as always. :)
campyrs52 chapter 46 . 3/26
Awesome story! I loved every chapter. Off to read the Sequel. :)
JD Thorn chapter 11 . 9/25/2018
I’m really unhappy about Jake. He doesn’t deserve that. Also can’t Quil be arrested and prosecuted for knowingly spreading the HIV virus? I’m pretty sure that it is some sort of assault or maybe attempted murder, or at the very least reckless endangerment. He needs to be strung up by his balls, tarred and feathered in public, like from a flagpole!
Kksmum chapter 46 . 8/22/2018
Great story. Loved it. Thank you.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 4 . 6/5/2018
So sad for Edward.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 2 . 6/4/2018
Wow, Bella is in a really low place.
Cullen Cousin chapter 46 . 5/26/2018
What a great story!
Patriciadiane chapter 2 . 4/5/2018
Be his friend, Bella... what a whirlwind introduction
Patriciadiane chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
Weasel, no character scrum bag in your house you bought with your wife. WHO does that? Even though Bella knew things were not good ending this farce of a marriage with dignity was better than this !
Patriciadiane chapter 31 . 3/18/2018
Toddler, I hope he gets a HEA family.
Patriciadiane chapter 29 . 3/18/2018
Aro is,was and will always be scummy. Yucky. Mike's lurking somewhere - poor Jessica. If Emmett gets his h ans on Mike he will make short work of him. I know Jacob has Ren but would love for Jacob's ex to get a beat down. Waiting for Rene's beat down too.
Patriciadiane chapter 27 . 3/18/2018
Renee- oh, please bring her on for a pitch slap. Mike's going to get his and I can't wait...
Patriciadiane chapter 24 . 3/18/2018
Aro is a predator and who knows how many women he has assaulted. The twins are his minions? Smarmy for sure.
Patriciadiane chapter 23 . 3/18/2018
Twins must PAY. Aro is hiding something- what is it?
1,411 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »