Reviews for Temper, Temper
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This will be the last review for now. It's time I try to get some sleep.

I always wondered what could have happened after he saw Stephanie that last and final time in the ring that night. The anger within them both was just a bomb waiting to explode but somehow Hunter found a way to diffuse his, enough to say that he was sorry. If things hadn't taken place the way they did, Stephanie's right, she may not be where she found herself later on in the story. They are happy and to think that had they said "I'm sorry" long before it all went down, life could have been so much easier and much happier. Either way, it's said and done now and all is sunshine and rainbows. Thank you for this story. It's a memorable one.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Cute fic. Especially like how you choose to make them tease each other.
levesque fan forever chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwww awesome fic
PlayTheGame chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was an awesome little one shot! I so wish they would have worked things out like this for real lol. Although I loved the entire vow renewal scene, all the way to JR yelling at the end which was just epic lol. I love how you write them in character. Triple H the husband is a lot different from Triple H the wrestler and I like the softer side you bring to him.

Great job here, I hope you continue to be inspired and write more.
dldb chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
For a one shot - its great :)

I think you should do more