Reviews for Emerald
ConstantsandVariables chapter 15 . 2/3
Wait, what? You can't stop here! You simply cannot have Groudon vanishing into thin air and then not update for nearly 3 years :( And I enjoyed this so much as well...
Erin Primette chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I kinda like how you explained Brendan's hair. It's quite hilarious.
Erin Primette chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
You mean Elphaba from Wicked?
alemery chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
Yay! reviewable story!

May the Muse hit you in the face :)
himeko63 chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
Excellent novelization you have here i love it and enjoy it! It was difficult finding a gen 3 fic about the main characters and this is perfect! May you please keep up the magnificent work and try your best to update and continue really soon for us readers and reviewers :-)!
Selena Emerald chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
Hi! Nice story I really really hope you update soon! Also I got some questions: Does Brendan, Wally and Steven have a crush on May? Just curious! :)
Argen-Lobo-Ridder chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
thanks for doing this novelization. It's hard these days to find Pokemon writers who liked the 3rd generation so this is nice to find and read.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
EMERALD FOREVER!

…Sorry, but Emerald was my first game. This story brought up a lot of old memories. Which is a good thing. Who doesn't like to remember their first Pokémon journey?

Are you going to update soon?
NightfallSky chapter 15 . 7/18/2012
le gasp!
TenebrisSagittarius chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
A Spheal! I love those! I always wanted one, perhaps I'll catch one in my Emerald :)
And what's up with your nicknames? They're the kinda that ny step-mom would give, and she gives very weird ones
XD
TenebrisSagittarius chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
It's so funny how you do Pokemon dialogues, it gives the story some humor :)
TenebrisSagittarius chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Love it :D And it's just the first chapter! I love Pokemon, I know almost everything, I mean 'almost' because my brain blocked Unova and it's Pokemon :/
I also like Diamond and Emerald! I'm currently playing Emerald and have an all Dragon-type team in Diamond, I use my SoulSilver for breading proposes X3
Would you recommend to play Black or White? I really want to play, but the idea of VERY different pokemon just..I don't know...what do you think?
Update soon :)
Erin Primette chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
That sure is one persistant Swablu! Are you going to make Kyogre a member of May's team in this novelization?
patattack chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
wicked chapter. the gym battle was a little short, but I liked the end.
Erin Primette chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
So far, you've made this novelization very fascinating. I hope you update as soon as possible.