Reviews for Winning
Day6 chapter 1 . 4/4
that one like tho... so good (im going through old favs and remembering why i faved them, i deff remember)
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Dominant Cat... I like dirty little secret Cat too... Okay I can't handle this but thanks :) now I want some fluff.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I used to have nightmares when I was a child about Spirited Away. So freaky.
I realized at the end that it was E.T. I don't hear that song often, or when I do I don't pay attention to the lyrics. But I'm glad I caught on at the last line. I know that part.
The only other fic I've read that has Cat as dominant is called Hooked. It's Cori, but I loved it and it's a lot like yours. The only difference is, in yours Cat at least pretends to care about Jade, she's mysterious about that. In Hooked, Cat makes it obvious that she doesn't care about Tori at all. I don't mean to compare too much, but you should really check out Hooked if you haven't already read it. :) It's written by demondreaming, and I think the both of you are tied for first place as my favorite authors on here. :)
Here's the link to Hooked: /s/7043965/4/Hooked
Anyways, didn't mean to rant about Hooked. Love the ending with Beck changing his relationship status to single. And the part about the St. P's day card. At first I thought it was all friendly, but then I realized that it was all part of the game. That took my by surprise.
brown-potato chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Loved it
MadTrout chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Cat certainly is devious.

That little devil. I loved this. I love you. Marry me?

Sorry lost my cool for a minute.
JustAdorkable chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Gotta-Love-The-Hunger-Games chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Its a good story. Good job
TheWritingMonster chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Fantastically written, great work.
dj chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
i like cat in this
Miss Nowhere chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Well I don't know ! But it was good ;)
lightning veins chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
oh wow, i really love the evil twin side of cat valentine that you've written in this oneshot. it's crack!, it's unexpected, but you managed to pull it off in such a flawless, wonderful way, and i'm really interested in seeing more of this personality in the fandom! soso good faving.
ambrosegirl717 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
i really liked that story you should wrote more i liked the parting.
writeitonme chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I always wanted to try this... the manipulative Cat... she's so "Cat" that you don't know what's really going on in her head...

And it's a whole different territory but you could've explored it more... more please. :D
volksgti94 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Hm, different. But good different. I like a challenge once in a while. And although this took me a couple re-reads, I really like it. I love how you don't make Cat just some ditz, and I'm not just talking about this story. Only a few authors on here can really put something more into Cat, and I really like that.

So great one-shot. Loved it :)
NothingPersonnel chapter 1 . 3/19/2011