Reviews for Full Circle
donna14 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This was another wonderfully done story from you! I loved it! Brilliant!
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
loved it!
KnightOwl416 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Thank God she picked him! I like the way you built up their relationship even when she was dating Finn. I'm happy Puck had the courage to try and make her pick him. That whole speech he gave her was amazing.
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
WOW, this one was pretty intense, the drama had me at the edge of the chair, and Puck's deep love for Rachel conquered my heart. I don't approve the cheating factor, although I agree with Puck about Finchel's continuous on/off state and how can he make her suffer so much, so it was nice to see them ending up together. Wonderful job!
linq1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Perfection!

The untold truth about Finchel/Puckleberry.. I realli realli wish.
metaphor chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I've come back to this story so many times (in fact, I love it so much that I nominated it for the PR fic awards) that it really is an egregious error that I have never left a review. This story is just so delightful to me. It's woven so perfectly, springing from Get It Right, and developed very believably.

Puck was wonderfully in character and I thought your portrayal of his falling for Rachel was spot-on and worked so well. The ruminations about Lauren and Rachel and his being a protective guy? Very nice.

I liked how central Rachel's fixation with Finn remained, because it really is such a major aspect of the character on the show (seeming at times like the *only* aspect of the character this past season) and I liked how her friendship with Puck developed alongside it. The tampon moment was both hilarious and adorable, honestly. Their friendship was good and felt so right that it kind of broke my heart to read Rachel's increasingly concerned texts when he started avoiding her, and even more so to hear Finn confirm that she'd been crying over Puck.

I liked how Puck and Rachel pretty much couldn't stop kissing once they started to do so again, and I loved that Puck finally told her to pick him. I loved his passion and what he said. It was good that Rachel had a chance to think about it, too, and I thought the way she let Puck know that she had, in fact, picked him was perfect. These two may have been by favorite lines in the whole piece: '"I broke up with Finn," She says, her voice cracking with nearly every syllable. Yeah, she's crying. He doesn't reply, and she stares up at him, her eyes wide and honest. "I'm yours. If you'll have me."' / '"Did you mean it?" She sobs, clinging to him. "Because I really like you too, and I broke Finn's heart, and please, please don't make me regret this, Noah. But I want to try. I want to be with you."' Oh, my heart.

Thanks so much for writing and sharing this lovely story with us.
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
fuckin sweet man great story
Tearrer chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Poor Finn, always getting his girls taken by Puck ha. But that was cute. I only wish we could have known what sparked their friendship. I don't see them as being 'best friends' without a good reason from Puck, but I understand why it's necessary in fanfiction. If only we could know what happens next with everything. But yeah great job, I enjoyed the read.
em chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I really loved this story. You kept the characters in character and I so wish this happened on the show!
MoreOfAWolfGirlThanYou chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I've never really like the idea of Puckleberry...their friendship yes but them being in a relationship?1 Hell no!

But Finn's been an idiot recently and so I've been reading Puckleberry fic's and i gotta say...I LOVE THEM!

I'm a total convert and this is by far one of the best i've read :):)

Keep it up! :D
trulysleepdeprived chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
ok. so this pretty much needs to happen in the show! simply adorable and oh-so-hot at the same time. you, my friend, are one of the best P/R writers i've ever read :) puck and rachel are so much in character, its definitely uncanny.

Thanks for writing and keep up the flawless work!
HelgaIcelandicGirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Pretty pretty please continue with this story, it awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Wow. That was really great. A very realistic situation. Very true emotions.? Thanks for sharing.
peter-pan-equals-luv chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Only 'cause you asked nicely ;)

This was very cute and bittersweet! Definate favorite :)
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011