Reviews for Body Image
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
This was very pretty and well written. I always had a soft spot for sad ficus like this where person a is unhappy, so person b wants to comfort them. And I really like this with Ber and Tino. Overall, I enjoyed this little one-shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
super cute!
Keira chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Oh god i need to stop reading these its like 4 am and i havent went to bed yet. Anyway loved it keep it up 3
Justanyotherfan chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Man this is so fluffly and beautifully written. Its message is sweet and true. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Nice I like the way you write
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
That was the most adorable smut I've ever read. Good job
Tea chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
My heart oh my goodness please. This is so beautiful. And sweet. My heart. Thank you so much for making this
kristna chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
i feel blessed to have found this today. i love this beyond words. also, i didn t know the word androgynous existed and i had to look it up because it sounded like a disease to me, haha xD
jen chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
This is really sweet and kinda relatable too (we've all been there Tino). You did a really great job in writing this!
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Loved itD (translateOMG that was so cute! SUFIN FOREVER! LETS GO AND MARCH A SUFIN PARADE!)
americaspet667 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This was awesome thanks for helping out the Hetalia Fandom (as if it needed it .)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Sup
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
That was a really awesome fic! I wuv it and im now interested in more body image fics... Great job!
Irine chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
This makes me so happy! I've stugfle with anorexia for 2 years and my girlfriend did something similar like this and it just brought back happy memories.

Also it was very well written.
TheSupernova chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
So adorable! I love these two and this is totally releasing my inner fangirl