Reviews for Broken Bonds
Tormound chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I say have Hinata and Tier Harribel as part of the harem! Third person can be anyone except Sakura...I hate Sakura.
Alex2909 chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
hope naruto grows stronger soon. please show a scene where minato and kushina tell people about naruto
Dregus chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
well now, things have certainly gone to hell.
naruto damn near kill's Minato right in front of the captains. though its not like minato didnt deserve it.
God-ShadowEx100 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
the second i saw this garbage was written by a pathetic Hinata fan-boy who also happens to be an Uchiha cock sucker i had to be an asshole and comment because quite frankly sasuke is an international criminal with kkill on site order, and HInata is just plain fucking pathetic, bitch is useless and weak as fuck hell she an ugly stalker who cries just as much as Sakura and it is pathetic.
soul18 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
nice.
Harry Morgan Le Fay chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Great chapter.
Harry Morgan Le Fay chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Good.
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
...hes being charged after all the shit his father put him through? GOOD HOSPITALIZED RENJI,NEARLY KILLED KENPACHI,HOSPITALIZED BALDY,KNOCKED 3 LUTENIENTS OUT, AND LEFT BYAKUYA A BLOODY LIMP...along with all those other things such as destruction of property and illegally having a see him get the death

MINATODOUCHE
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Have minato and kushina hunt him down to to apologize
StrongGuy159 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Nice chapter continue please.
Narutokushinalove chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
OMG i hope you get better also love the fic
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I am confused what choose did he make
lou2003us chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
dfozerker chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Hope you feel better dude. It's a nice story, but it seems like you're kinda speeding through the story. Like he appears in the seireitei, meets the captains, stabs his dad, and then runs away. It just seemed to be moving to fast for me.
StrongGuy159 chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Nice story continue please.