Reviews for The Repercussions of Being Ransomed
I NEED MORE. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME WITH THIS. IT'S AMAZING. I'M CRYING. PLEASE CONTINUE.
Megan chapter 1 . 5/14
Two things.
One, I read the part about people remembering Arthur for centuries as Centuries by Fall Out Boy was playing, and I don't know how much more perfect that could've been.
Second, THAT'S NOT A FUCKING CLIFFHANGER
HE FELL OFF THE CLIFF, THERE WAS NO HANGING INVOLVED AT THE LAST PART
Geekdom chapter 1 . 3/22
I know u wrote this a while ago, but I just read
It and LOVED it! WHERES THE NEXT CHAPTER!?
Abby Squared chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER? Ahhhhh!
This was really good, but that had better not be the end! I beg thee, update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
I love the dialogue; it's super accurate and in character. :)
scooby31415 chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
(Woops, sorry i sent a blank one for chapter 9 so ive had to write it in chapter 8... sorry...)
Its a really great story, but i really want know what happens next ;)
scooby31415 chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Satan chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
I loved it! I admit it is a little graffic, but all the same it was great!

Dont judge me im super messed up and enjoy other peoples pain
WhatIsThisNormalYouSpeakOf chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
So... Is the next addition 2 and a half years late or should I stop waiting?

And I really do want to see more. Maybe if you ever have some time...
misspink3000 chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Ah! I love this story! The more whump the better! I especially love a worried and caring Arthur! I really hope you finish this story! Please don't give up on it! It's really good! You need to finish this story! PLEEEEASE PRETTY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON!
Ciara chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
OMG thats like Rick Riodansvmark of Athena they actulalybhang fromba cliff btw love your pun
fariedragon chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Hair dye did exist it just was really expensive costing gold or silver coin rather then copper or other metals.
Wonderlander123 chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Very good keep the story going however, Grettir the keeper of the gate wasn't John hurt it was Warwick Davis
JoHnLoCkHoNk chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
it would be lovely if you would make another chapter hon! This is really good, Mimi wants more whump ;3
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
At least this one isn't literal