Reviews for Sick of Shadows
100recycled chapter 5 . 12/23/2020
A pitty this wasn't completed - it's very very good writing. And I really like all those serious dialogoues between Margaret and John.
ElizaG1 chapter 5 . 10/4/2020
Shoutout to the reviewer who let everyone know there's more on your dreamdwidth! And still not enough! Thank you for sharing what you have of your story. It is one of the best N&S fanfics I've read, even incomplete, and inspires me to be a more careful and thorough writer myself. Thank you!
midnightdew chapter 5 . 5/1/2020
This is so good! You paint an accurate portrayal of the characters, class divide and I just love the angst and dialogue between Margaret and John and everyone. Do continue writing. This is one of the best fiction out there! I would favourite it but I can't access my account.
Gallia chapter 5 . 12/30/2019
Such a shame you’ve not continued. Very well written
Kartos chapter 5 . 9/7/2019
Oh nooo what a place for this to drop off. I've consumed this in one long go, jumping through all the chapters. I hope you come back to it!
Devatron2000 chapter 5 . 7/30/2019
This was a really great story, tough I'm very sad that you never finished.
Whiteroselee chapter 5 . 4/18/2019
Such an engaging and well written story. It’s but a slither of a hope, but I would love it if another chapter was written showing more affection and passionate moments between MargaretJohn Thornton. Thank you for writing this fan fiction work, I’ll be adding it to my favourites.
Hunybabe chapter 5 . 10/3/2018
I’ve read this story a number of times and I’m always so upset that it was never finished. However, I saw a reviewer talk about seeing additional chapters and I had to start searching! Thank you for posting 4.5 more chapters on Livejournal/Dreamwidth. I needed resolution to this story of angst and you delivered.
I agree that love scene was a little too much and out of character. But it’s what I needed to feel like the story was complete.
This story is great. It got a bit weaker as it went on, I feel but the first 5 chapters are so magnificent that it doesn’t matter. It’s one of my favorites of this couple.
Hurinturin chapter 5 . 5/28/2018
This is so good. I wish that you will update this...Please do as this story is so very promising..
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2017
This is very good. You really did well in capturing the individual characters of each, and I especially like how you wrote Fanny and her relationship to others. I hope you are able to return to finish this, because it is one of the best I have read.
rosesoul chapter 5 . 11/30/2017
Amazing writing! How I wish this story was completed.
Kfkylie chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Please continue with the story.. Please.. ️ Its a good read, hope you find time updating.. begging on bendes knees..
jackattack7 chapter 5 . 3/19/2017
i see it's been a while, but any possibility of this story continuing?
Loving This chapter 5 . 2/19/2017
I miss this story! The slow burn gets me every time. Someday or year when you have time, I pray you'll pick up your pen/laptop again. ;)
momentofbored chapter 5 . 2/15/2017
I'm soooo bummed this stopped where it did!