Reviews for Apocalypse Please
touch.the.sound chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
Every one of these dystopia settings are wonderful! I adore each and every one of them!
pusa.is.me chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
Well, I can't decide if I like this or the zombie story more, so I guess I'll just rank them both as 2.5 in my favorite chapters?

I love how you can write AUs that are not irritating in the least. Heaven knows we have loads of them already. And apocalypse/post-apocalypse settings too. Really, wonderful, wonderful.
pusa.is.me chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
I think this is my favorite in this series (so far, in case you'll update again in the near or far future, despite the Complete status). There's something heartwarming about Tenten asking Neji if she could hold him, and Neji nodding, and then Lee's spirit holding them both. Like, even in death, to the very bitter (well, salty) end, they're still together.

P.S. You listen to Trading Yesterday? I think I love you now.
pusa.is.me chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
This is my third time reading this chapter (or I think I read it when it wasn't merged with each other yet), but I don't think I've reviewed even once. Sorry about that.

I just want to quote what you said about Lee, though:

"The world would be... so much less youthful without him."

It would be, wouldn't it? Like you can summarize the story with this line. The world would be so much less youthful without friends.

Thank you. This was beautiful.
BadgerPride10 chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
This one shot collection is just AWESOME!
Fire Princen Zuko chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
OMG, idea! I just randomly thought: Dinosaurs come to the future! Then I thought: I watch too much Terra Nova. Not that dinosaurs come to the future in that, but it's dino heavy. Wow, babble done, use the idea if you can think of something to do with it!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
that sounds so... plausible, them still being bffs in apocalpse without knowing each other
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
no shikamaru? or ino, choji, temari, pervy sensei, kakashi... none of them. its making me sad
Kiminator Mark XII chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
This is such a great series! I love your description and over all writing style. May I suggest an apocalypse like the one found in Revelation? I would love to see you write something like that. Great job, can't wait for the next chapter!

~KMXII~
Midnight Insomniac chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
CUTE! XD

Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
Aww...

This one was incredibly touching to me.

Out of the whole story, I loved the title, and the last paragraph. The plotline was really good too~

Great job!

Keep it up and update soon!
reader chapter 6 . 10/5/2011
I'm enjoying these oneshots. My favourites so far 5.6 and 7.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
Love it! You are truly remarkable. This collection is one of my forever all-time favorites! _

Midnight Insomniac chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Love it! Very creative! _ You always make their connection so sweet!

SilverEyeShinobi chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
ZOMBIES!

I actually took an online quiz that told you how long you would last in a zOmbie apocalypse, and it turns out, I'd last about a year and the. I'd die of starvation. Thats probably how I would die too because I'm so picky :P

Nice job! I can't wait for the next doomsday!