Reviews for The Sacrifice
Jenniiibear chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
This was such a good story. I truly wish you had finished it, but it has been a very long time and it doesn't seem likely. Too bad...
Smitten Lilly chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
Please update, this story is really lovely! :)
Smitten Lilly chapter 9 . 1/25/2016
Please do an update! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
It has been a long time since you posted this chapter. When are you going to update another time? I wish you would finish this Story. Its truly beautiful
XTheGovernmentKillsVickiX chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Please Please update this story it's so amazing! :)
IsadoraFireDancer chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
I love the story so far keep up the good work...I am waiting for the next update
avatarjess chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
When are you going to update? I really love your story!
PrincessSerenityforever21 chapter 9 . 11/4/2011
THIS iS SO GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY THX VERY MUCH CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST! PLEASE MAKE ENDYMION A LITTLE WARMER AND NICER! THX AND ONCE AGAIN PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Twiggirl006 chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
This was absolutely marvelous! Beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed this read, I couldn't stop reading until there was no more to read. However, a few grammatical (I overlooked, but if you need an editor, don't hesitate to appoint one!)
The A-Reader chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
Hazah for Usagi and Mamoru! Can't wait for more.
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
You did a good job with the Seiya/Usa scene. You could see Seiya's resilience and hidden frustration that she is bound to someone else as well as a sense of honor of what is right. Nice depth. Update soon!
BLU3SK33 chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
I LOVE THIS SO FAR update soon asap!
firecracker2010 chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
I was really wondering about that comb, so thanks for clearing that up. So are Serena and Darien gonna get close now that competitions out the way? i really hope so. I'd like to see more Serena and Darien action, you know, relationship building. maybe a kiss or something! Darien's often portrayed as being "cold", but maybe you could start warming him up now, huh? whatever you do, i can't wait to read it.
claireylee824 chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
This is really creative and really good, too. Please update soon! :).
coupeampure chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
EKKKK its gettin guuud! pleaze update soon!