Reviews for Possibly Undecided
divyvicki chapter 10 . 4/14
Glad she had so much great help with her shopping expedition.
divyvicki chapter 9 . 4/11
Funny chapter loved it.
divyvicki chapter 8 . 4/7
I'm sure hoping this Edward/Jacob/Bella triangle ends soon! Maybe Jake will imprint with someone. This is after all listed as a Edward/Bella story. Any time line on when we can expect a new chapter?
divyvicki chapter 7 . 4/3
Another great chapter. Great to see where Edward's head is. Thanks for his POV. Still Hoping u plan to finish this.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 4/2
Oh, a man fight for Bella. Great as long as the right man (cough, Edward) wins.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 3/28
Great chapter. Can't wait to read about Bella meeting Victoria.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 3/27
Great dinner. Love this story.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 3/26
That was just fabulous. Loved it.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 3/24
Sure hope u plan to finish this like what I've read so far. Sure hope the dog gets his walking papers soon.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 3/18
This was recommended to me by Kristen Cullen. I started it without realizing that it is a WIP. I so hope u plan to finish it. I have temporarily sworn off reading WIP because I have so many that are incomplete. I really enjoyed the first chapter. Please continue!
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 31 . 1/20
Wow Bella is really trying to be strong for everyone isn't she? Even though she's scared to death. I would be too
dazzleglo chapter 30 . 11/25/2013
Wow everything just caught up with Bella and now she is crashing.
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 30 . 11/24/2013
oh poor Bella she has a lot on her plate. I wonder if she is preggers lol. I know they're probably all on edge especially Bella since she used to date James and him showing up with all that crap. Yeah I would have a melt down too
Guest chapter 30 . 11/20/2013
Glad your back, honestly I had forgotten about your story, its been so long since last update. I hope life is treating you good.
Hope Edwards chapter 30 . 11/22/2013
Wow great story can't wait to read more soon