Reviews for Because We Don't Have to Say it Out Loud
AmyGilli chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I like how you gave Britta a win. A lot of jeff/annie shippers make Britta a total outcast but I'm glad you made it a win win situation!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
OMG LOVE SO MUCH ESPECIALLY TROY AND BRITTA THEY ARE SO GOOD TOGETHER!
JustDanny chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Love it!
Mel7 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I love it! It was really sweet.

Good job!
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
So freaking adorable. I loved the conversation, it was so sweet, but also funny. And I liked that Britta was happy for them. Awesome job.
krystal214 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I am writing a story with text messaging for Community too because I think this show lends itself to script-style (i.e. text messaging) stories due to the quickly exchanged dialog. I loved this. You did a great job.
antebellum.kid chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I can totally imagine this happening in canon—their relationship would definitely be something they keep secret for a while. Their texting sessions really show you have a handle on their characters. I have to admit I smiled most when Jeff walks in and when he speaks of Annie.

"School is boring and… I like talking to her." Jeff admitted quietly.

I'm grinning as I type right now! I also love the allusion to possible Troy/Britta at the end. Great job!

xo

Briar
fangurlie chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
aww i loved it! :) i usually end up feeling bad for britta in jeff/annie fanfics but i like that it ended up happily for her too. great story.
Riley chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Aw, I really liked this story! Especially as a Troy/Britta shipper. The ending made my day. It's really good, you should write more Community fanfics